• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE [Revived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    ..........Wrestling,fake? No. The Moves Arn't,the blood isn't. most stuff is real,sometimes the blood is triggered to come out by use of "Blades" they use to cut them selfs,like They'll get them from the Ref or they're pockets,but they will use them when no one can see it,like on Judgment Day when JBL hit Eddie over the head with a chair,Eddie couldn't really bleed THAT Bad from it,see,after JBL hit him,eddie was like,pushed into a lil corner to use the blade,and you could tell cuz the cams wouldn't show him till he moved his head to show that he was "busted" open,i think Eddie got the blade from the ref who was checking him out before that happened,but when JBL was bleeding,it was real.

Registeel

The Ultimate Regi
    Years
    WWE rocks! I watch it every week! I also heard that they are coming to
    Australia again soon! I watch RAW every Saturday and SMACKDOWN
    every Sunday! Yeah! WWE rocks! Does anyone have any info on WWE
    coming to Australia again?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I cant stand how people got all mad because we had a wwe thread. They have all these other threads and we cant have one according to them cuz "wrestling is fake and stupid. im not i have never madde a mistake"

and i dunno about australia

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    WOW! I haven't been here in a while. I'm suprised to see a WWE thread here. Can't wait for Bad Blood! By the was if you wanna see my match cards I make you can see them at Pokemon Elite 2000! I don't think having two PPV's in one month was a good idea.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Wrestling is fake you guys...well, the punches any ways...and the mat is spring boarded so it's basically a flat trampoline...

I used to love WWE, and watch it every week, now it's turned into a soap opera. It's an hour and a half of talking and half an hour or wrestling...ugh

and the chaarcters! first they're good, then bad, ten good, then bad

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    That's really getting on my nerves. Will people stop saying wrestleing is fake!! If you don't like it then don't post here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Smackdown! is just going down hill because Kurt is GM and Brock isn't on Smackdown! anymore.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Not True,one of the problems is Kurt but they didn't like Brock,Didn't you see WrestleMania XX? YOU SOLD OUT! Plus they have John Cena,RVD,Taker,Mordicai...that show's not going down...but,Take Cena,Taker and RVD,then Put them in Main Event Matches like last night's Smackdown

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    it's fake you guys...to say that it isn't simply because your'e a fanboy is ignorance...and I LIKED wrestling for many many years, till it turned to a soap opera, and it IS a soap opera...

Just look at the whole, "You killed Al Wilson" saga...ugh

MidKnight

MidKnight V2.0
    Years
    yup, it is fake. But the attacks are real the bloods r real (i think). but who cares?! any ways i would really like to watch bad blood but to bad i don't have money. I'll just see some clips in Raw. I've been asking some people this question now and then, what team did brock join in football?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    He's still trying out but, The Vikings might take him. Witch is the team he wanted to play on to begin with.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Dakota said:
    it's fake you guys...to say that it isn't simply because your'e a fanboy is ignorance...and I LIKED wrestling for many many years, till it turned to a soap opera, and it IS a soap opera...

Just look at the whole, "You killed Al Wilson" saga...ugh

It's supposed to be a form of soap opera-type stuff to begin with...except it's more targetted for men instead.

A fanboy is an ignorant persn who things a certain thing is the best and has no flaws. and responds to anyhting negative to that thing with flaming.

That's why you should never speak negatively about Do As Infinity in front of a DAI fanboy like me! :P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Do as Infinity? I've never heard of it...so that obviously means it must blow chunks...

*runs away from Kenny C's throwing knives*

but really now...the whole world knows wrestling is fake, and we wouldn't have it any other way! If it was all real, then, it just wouldn't be as entertaining!

BOO ya!

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    bad blood for me tonight is 1:00 A.m and to oterhs it is i am staying up all night to watch it i bet iots gonna be cool and go kane .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back