• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE [Revived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
    EUGENE GOT SUED!! *Burns Huge boombox and pegs his Gameboy at the wall and stabs his TV* GRR! This stinks! I'm going to chop my leg off for this. *chops his leg off* Maybe cut my hand off soon. *cuts his hand off soon*. And maybe even.. *blows up his house* note: I don't think wrestlers use their real names cause if you are in their hometown you could just call them on the phone. *smashes printer*
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    note: Where do you get those wrestling cards? Cause I think I saw some packs of them.

Teddiursa

Cruiserweight Champion
    Years
    OK, let me set this strait for you, pro-wrestling is not fake, it is coreographed and the matches are pre-determend. How can you call something fake when it is how it has always been.

And for those of you who say it is just a soap opera, it's not. It is a form of sports entertainment, are you saying that you wouldn't like there to be storylines, it gives the programming more depth then just wrestling, it sets up matches and its great to watch.

The fact is that these fine atheletes go out wrestling 3 times a week, all year long on a ring of wood and steel, it is not a trampoline. How can you criticise what these athletes do, they give most of there personal lives up traveling around the world providing quality entertainment, putting there bodies on the line night after night.

In conclusion wrestling is wrestling, it is how it always has been, and we love it for how it is, we wouldn't wan't it any other way. For those of you who criticise the sport, well, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Teddiursa

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
    Teddiursa said:
    OK, let me set this strait for you, pro-wrestling is not fake, it is coreographed and the matches are pre-determend. How can you call something fake when it is how it has always been.

And for those of you who say it is just a soap opera, it's not. It is a form of sports entertainment, are you saying that you wouldn't like there to be storylines, it gives the programming more depth then just wrestling, it sets up matches and its great to watch.

The fact is that these fine atheletes go out wrestling 3 times a week, all year long on a ring of wood and steel, it is not a trampoline. How can you criticise what these athletes do, they give most of there personal lives up traveling around the world providing quality entertainment, putting there bodies on the line night after night.

In conclusion wrestling is wrestling, it is how it always has been, and we love it for how it is, we wouldn't wan't it any other way. For those of you who criticise the sport, well, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Teddiursa

1. kills Paul Bearer and doesn't go to jail.
    2. Hits Eddie Guerrero with a steel chair a thousand times and Eddie doesn't turn out to lose any brain cells or become slightly dumber.
    3.have you noticed that the tar around the ring is all kinds of pads all taped up.
    4. destroys JBL's car steals $100 trophy and hurts JBL. marks people! proof people! Why doesn't Eddie go to jail people!

See here all some reasons, and I'm sorry if this offended you.

Teddiursa

Cruiserweight Champion
    Years
    Okay, let me set this strait for you, Paul Bearer isn't dead, he is very much alive. Most if not all the injuries that occur out side of a match are staged. These are story lines people not real life. That is why Eddie isn't in jail, because they are stunts preformed by the WWE to make the show more exciting and build storylines. The tarp around the ring is mats, why wouldn't they be? The WWE take all the precautions nessecary to make sure that there atheletes susstain no serious injuries. This is sports ENTERTAINMENT! it is form of entertainment it is not real life, and wrestling is not fake.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Teddiursa said:
    Okay, let me set this strait for you, Paul Bearer isn't dead, he is very much alive. Most if not all the injuries that occur out side of a match are staged. These are story lines people not real life. That is why Eddie isn't in jail, because they are stunts preformed by the WWE to make the show more exciting and build storylines. The tarp around the ring is mats, why wouldn't they be? The WWE take all the precautions nessecary to make sure that there atheletes susstain no serious injuries. This is sports ENTERTAINMENT! it is form of entertainment it is not real life, and wrestling is not fake.

WORD LIFE!

I finally got a banner that suits me, THE UNDERTAKER!! Oh, umm... I've been online a lot and I saw spoilers bout Vengeance. It said that Edge was supposed to face Benoit at Vengeance. WHAT HAPPENED?! I figured it was true cuz of all those times that Edge accidentally speared Benoit...

Teddiursa

Cruiserweight Champion
    Years
    Well ladies and gentlemen as we all know vengeance is now over I'm curious to here your thoughts on this P.P.V

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Vengence was good. I didn't think Orton would lose! and i heard HHH call Eugene a "Stupid son of a -----" and he said "You Do as i say!" Matt Hardy finally beat kane....no tables..no ladders.... :( i also thought that Ric Flair and Eugene would win the titles..O_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    This is gonna be cool this thursday on smackdown JBL V.S Latino Heat in a steel cage match finally they put a Eddie and JBL match on smackdown.

Teddiursa

Cruiserweight Champion
    Years
    Yes,the match should be good. It would be very good if Eddie wins the title back, he, Angle and Paul London are probably the superstars with the best wrestling ability on Smackdown!

Unfortionly, I belive they will drag the JBL-Champion gimmick onto Summerslam. Gosh...I wish they had never given him a title shot. He is a Mid-card wrestler and he shouldn't be in a main event. He isnm't even that good.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Yeah and he choose the weakest wrestlers to fight like Spike Dudley please when Eddie was champion he was fighting Big Show Kurt Angle Both the Basham bros and more and JBL fights all the weak people and everyone knows that John Cena should have got that shot along time ago since he won the votes i voted alot of times for him way back.

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
    HHH BEAT EUGENE! KANE BEAT MATT! ANGLE BEAT LATINO HEAT! JBL BEAT TAKER! Man all my favorite superstars lost! :( !Oh man! KUKAMANGA! XD
    :disappoin :) :'( :knockedou :cheeky: :pirate: :tired: :embarrass :badsmile: :paranoid: :cool: :shocked: :bandit: :D :P :bandit: :D :P :( :dead: :nervous: :surprised ;) :rambo: :chinese: :\ :confused: :classic: :cross-eye :sleeping: :laugh: :disappoin :) :'( :knockedou :cheeky: :pirate: :embarrass :tired: :paranoid: :cool: :shocked: :meow: :dragonite :snea: :1: :4: :donut: :donut: :donut: :may: :sean: :15: :chu: :3: :lg: :psy copy: :20: :14: :bone: :latias: :13: :pokeball: :2: :9: :king: :os: :19: :12: :kec: :8: :mew2: :11: :7: :18: :fr: :mew: :10: :top: :17: :5:

Last edited:

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
    Gardevoir352 said:
    lita and kane get married. can't wait to c that. *wat just bcuz i'm a girl i can't watch the wwe?*

The WWE isn't only for men, women can watch it to. It's a show anyone can watch it. Anyway what came before ECW I was wondering was it IWGP? I have been wanting to know that for a long time.

*Oh No not again a parade of smilies*!
    :dead: :nervous: :surprised ;) :chinese: :rambo: :\ :confused: :cross-eye :sleeping: :laugh: :disappoin :) :'( :badsmile: :paranoid: :cool: :shocked: :D :bandit: :P :( :nervous: :dead: :surprised ;) :rambo: :chinese: :confused: :\ :cross-eye :classic: :laugh: :sleeping: :disappoin :) :knockedou :'( :pirate: :cheeky: :tired: :embarrass :18: :11: :7: :fr: :mew: :top: :17: :10: :5: :dragonite :snea: :meow: :1: :16: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :4: :may: :sean: :3: :15: :chu: :lg: :14: :psy copy: :20: :bone: :pokeball: :latias: :13: :2: :king: :9: :os: :12: :8: :19: :kec: :mew2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back