• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE [Revived]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Someone needs to drop Trish on her head...I can't stand her. I can't wait for the wedding next week and I hope Matt doesn't screw it up. And that baby picture is the worst thing I have EVER seen.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Eh, I do not like Eddie at all, but I wanna see what happens between them too, but Matts more important to me right now seeing as he's my favorite WWE wrestler.

Teddiursa

Cruiserweight Champion
    Years
    Woah, the thread has once again come alive, and i'm back too ;)

Well, in my oppinion the Kane-Lita-Matt storyline would have to be the worst one i've seen in years, the whole pregnancy storyline would have to be the worst thing WWE writers have come up with, it sure as **** shouldn't of included Kane in the mix.

Jeff Hardy of course has nothing to do with this as he left WWE because he refused to get help with is drug problems.

Other then that I am happy to see that Orton is getting a face turn, it will be quite interesting to see what his new charcter will turn out to be like.

Hmmm... I always thought it was WWWF? WWF was just a few years ago. WWE came next.

Yes, originally it was the Word Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF), Eventually they Dropped the "Wide" and it became the WWF, when they got into a lawsuit with the World Wildlife find a couple of years ago however, they changed their name to WWE. I hope this has cleared up anyones questions about this.

To those asking about "What came before ECW and WWE" well, the are all different companies, owned by different people. Now however since Vince McMahon bought out WCW and ECW, the are now of course one company.

Eh, I do not like Eddie at all, but I wanna see what happens between them too, but Matts more important to me right now seeing as he's my favorite WWE wrestler.

What!?! you dont like Eddie Guererro, you dislike one of the few on a WWE roster who can actually wrestle!?! What's up with that!?

My favourite wrestlers are probable Hurricane, Scotty 2 Hotty and of course Chris Jericho. I also am a big fan of the cruiserweight division, the most underrated and entertaining group in the WWE.

Anyway, the prettiest diva, i'm not a fan of the word "hot" would have to be Stacy Kiebler by far.

Well here is my say i'm interested to hear your further thoughts....

Teddiursa

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yep, you heard me..
    Well I know this nothing to do with Jeff, but I still like to talk about him XD
    And while the Kane/Matt/lita story is sorta corny, I enjoy it XD

Teddiursa

Cruiserweight Champion
    Years
    Jackson, Jackson, Jackson....you must be in denile...

The truth is he does, when WWE wanted him to seek professional help he refused, he also said he lost the passion for wrestling, one of the seven deadly sins of wrestling, so he left.

When Jeff tried to go back to WWE, Vince refused unless he went into rehab. Jeff didn't and ended up giving up trying to get back in.

It had nothing to do with the travel schedual. Did you ever wonder why it was a whole year before he joined another organisation.

I'm sorry but it's the truth .....

Last edited:

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah, I agree ^, but he's still my favorite wrestler.
    Well anyways back to WWE..

Jackson148

Hardcore & Unorthodox
    Years
    Teddiursa, Teddiursa, Teddiursa.....YOU must be in denile

He left for a year cause he has other passions not ONLY wrestling you know...he has art, a band, and he had to make this track in his yard. THATS why he wasnt here for a year, and IT IS THE SCHEDULE!

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well, its pretty much officail, he will be coming back to the WWE. His girl friend beth confrimed it, she just said he had some projects he wants to finish up first =D

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I'm talking about Jeff coming back(he is read above post).
    Its kinda obivius HBK is.

Teddiursa

Cruiserweight Champion
    Years
    Well, thats great news that Jeff Hardy is returning...i'm a big Jeff mark....by the way i havent seen his current TNA work, has his in ring ability improved lately? I really want to see some more bumps from a ladder....its been soo long.

And Shawn Michaels, yer it's obvious that he is coming back as the injury was staged so he could take some time out with his pregnant wife.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Teddiursa said:
    Jackson, Jackson, Jackson....you must be in denile...

The truth is he does, when WWE wanted him to seek professional help he refused, he also said he lost the passion for wrestling, one of the seven deadly sins of wrestling, so he left.

When Jeff tried to go back to WWE, Vince refused unless he went into rehab. Jeff didn't and ended up giving up trying to get back in.

It had nothing to do with the travel schedual. Did you ever wonder why it was a whole year before he joined another organisation.

I'm sorry but it's the truth .....

To comment on you and Scythers behalf Jeff Hardy is on a new wrestling i forgot what its called but i seen comericals for it to its not the kind i would watch but the ring in it has 8 sides instead of 4 sides and they have lots of weird weapons in it to anyways i cant wait till sunday when 3 H and Randy Orton finally have the match i wonder whos gonna when this one what were the other matches hmm let me remember.................................ohyeah that tag team match with Chris Beniot and William Regal vs Batista and Rick Flare
    i still say that sucked when Beniot lost his change to get the title again when he was about to make Randy Orton tap out OMG i almost forgot did you guys see on smack down the Big Show like knocked out every single one in the ring and outside it man that was so awsome except when he got John Cena and Eddie RVD and choke slammed them it was so funny Kurt Angle was beggin the
    Big Show not to choke slam him his face was price less like when he got choke slam the first time and said you big jerk couple months back well todays the day when 3 H and Randy Orton settles there diffrences see ya.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Rayquaza Champion said:
    To comment on you and Scythers behalf Jeff Hardy is on a new wrestling i forgot what its called but i seen comericals for it to its not the kind i would watch but the ring in it has 8 sides instead of 4 sides and they have lots of weird weapons in it to anyways i cant wait till sunday when 3 H and Randy Orton finally have the match i wonder whos gonna when this one what were the other matches hmm let me remember.................................ohyeah that tag team match with Chris Beniot and William Regal vs Batista and Rick Flare
    i still say that sucked when Beniot lost his change to get the title again when he was about to make Randy Orton tap out OMG i almost forgot did you guys see on smack down the Big Show like knocked out every single one in the ring and outside it man that was so awsome except when he got John Cena and Eddie RVD and choke slammed them it was so funny Kurt Angle was beggin the
    Big Show not to choke slam him his face was price less like when he got choke slam the first time and said you big jerk couple months back well todays the day when 3 H and Randy Orton settles there diffrences see ya.

Yes, I know he is...Its called TNA
    But..from what I've heard he plans to come back to the WWE.

PS- Jerret Beat Hardy =<
    Oh and the ring is 6 sided.

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
    Poke'gangster said:
    Jeffs on Impact not RAW but I do watch RAW. Jeff is Matt's brother though. Who is the hottest diva? Trish right? Who agrees with me?

Trish has the looks but she's such a, well you know what what. Torrie Wilson is kinda hotter than tTrish and she's way hotter. YAHOOOOOOO! :D !!!!!!!! :12: !!! I'm just dizzy even thinking about her! WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back