• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWll Question area

Who is your favourite guy in WWll

• Joseph Franklin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry S. Truman

• Adolph Hitler

• Benito Mussilino

• Anne Frank

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This voting poll needs minimum questions to make it less annoying and stuff. Welcome to my own made WWll question area ( kinda dumb having a question area where your not aloud to have questions. The rules are simple. You can NOT by any circumstances use a qeustion mark. You can use eclamation marks for your qeustions or use this letter here P. If you, by any chance do use a qeustion mark, I am not going to answer your qeustion. Now I will fill this place with an evolution chain of pokemon ( because this is the Pokecommunity!)
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area
    WWll Question area

Congratulations! Your Zekrom evolved into Magikarp!

Years
    I feel bad because the poll itself is somewhat interesting, but your post, it's... all spam. What's with all these different requirements for your thread? And the Pokemon are actually unnecessary, as we don't discuss Pokemon in OVP.
    Also, the point of Other Voting Polls is to ask a general question and have people answer it. They're not necessarily asking you questions and getting your answers.

If you want, you can send me a serious post for this thread and I'll re-open it if it's appropriate.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back