• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

www.GameFridge.com - my site

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    really thats great but isnt this spamming oh and you need more games

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    sorry i didnt see this forum until after i posted in the other forum
    how do i delte the thread in the other forum?

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    pikachufan345 said:
    sorry i didnt see this forum until after i posted in the other forum
    how do i delte the thread in the other forum?

If I am correct, only moderators of that forum and above can delete threads (but don't bother asking me or anyone else to delete it, because we don't delete threads unless they are very inappropriate).

Anyways, your site is pretty good. The layout is a bit plain, but it is very clean, and would probably not look as good with lots of images in it. You have quite a variety of types of games, and I see atleast 30 games for each category.

Years
    this is a very cool site. but it does remind me aLOT of addicting games. why dont you get some free games from miniclip.com

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    thanks thanks, yea both my site and addictinggames have many same links but i also have some different one sthey dont =D

Back