• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

x<3 The xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox Fan Club! x<3

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Yea, same here...this was our first time in like months we bought it...but it is still soo good....^^

Edit: Sooo...what to talk about next....

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    How is Oxo today? *when you change your name, what will it be? I'm just curiosus...>.>...like Mytho's emotion of curiosity...(princess tutu refrence) DX

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    lol, I'm good...I just woke up and its 3:00 PM here.. O.O ....yea....

but I want to change my name to lil_secret .....^^

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    XD!! I know...its horrible.....I should have just made it hugsnkisses like that....instead of all of the extra...lol

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    lol, yea....they need to fix PC, even though there is nothing new on PC...its just a habit to come on and look...lol...*deletes double post* ....there

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    yea, it has been getting better....maybe the people are off their vacation and noticed something wasn't quit right with it...lol

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Ok, I know you guys are trying to be nice, but can ya'll please stop asking me how I am doing? It is like the same response every time you ask me....so yea....^^

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    ;o; then what should we ask...Are you in a bad mood right now? becuase this doesn't sound like you...><;

Back