• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-Men: The Last Stand

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmmm... I haven't seend it yet, but I want to. I'll probably end up seeing it when it releases on DVD though.

Ah well.

I can wait.

One person I know said it that it wasn't that great, but everyone else said it was good.
    Still, I'm going to see it eventually, reguardless of how many people say it was 'bad'.

x3

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    DragonQueenRachel said:
    I personaly think that it could've been better, the "cure" thing was okay, and I really can't blame Rogue for getting it, but it causes a few complications for a fanfiction, assuming I run into X-Men and Yu-Gi-Oh GX fans at the same time.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Well, actually.

Spoiler:

Years
    I was quite disappointed to say the least. I can't believe how far they strayed away from the cartoon. They may be going off the comic more though, I didn't read those. I expected more from it though.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    DSSBobby said:
    I was quite disappointed to say the least. I can't believe how far they strayed away from the cartoon. They may be going off the comic more though, I didn't read those. I expected more from it though.
    yea i got a comic where a few of the main character are well you know what.. including the ones in the move.. although it was psylocke who aws the heroine against mesmero
    i diidnt like x 3 either.. they needed apocalypse before they could even think about onslaught

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    レオ said:
    Well, actually.

Spoiler:

I disagree, I think that meant that the 'cure' supresses the gene, for a time & the gene will eventually retake control & have their abilities fully restored.

At least, that's what I think we were meant to think.

Edit I've just done alot of research on the Dark Phoenix saga of the comics, & it somewhat follows the story of the end of x-men two...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    レオ said:
    Spoiler:
    well aint that a female dog.. because he was the one that was supossed to help repress the pheonix

and mage i dont think thats gonna happen since.. wel.. the prof said that the pheonix was being repressed by him...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    sorry....my friends are saying this is the worst of the 3 movie, what do u think??

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    its acutaully better.. but it still was pant.. the stoyline .. well maybe the outcome...

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I honestly preferred X2: X-Men United more, but that's mainly because of Pyro. In X-Men 3: The Last Stand, he had been transferred into Magneto's "Yes" man and no more than that.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    There will be a X-men 4 but Wolverine will not be in it i know this to be true becaues i watched a tv show where they interviewed Vinnie Jones (Juggernaut in last stand) who said he has signed a contract for x-men 4 and 5

Wolverine will not be in it becaue Hugh Jackman is doing Van Helsing 2 at the same time and both films said they will not wait for him and so they are goin to to a film based at the same time as the 4th X-men but based soleley on Wolverine after he has finished
    Van Helsing 2

Also more of the cast for X-men 4 have been Confirmed
    Patrick Stewart (Xavier)
    Ian McKellan (Magneto)
    Vinnie Jones (Juggernaut)
    Famke Janssen (Jean Grey/ Phoenix. a bigger role)
    James Marsden (Cyclops. Bigger role too. The lead one.)
    Anna Paquin (Rogue)
    Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler)
    Shawn Ashmore (Iceman)
    Rebecca Romijn (Mystique)
    David Anders (Angel)
    John Rhys-Meyers (Gambit)
    Daniel Cudmore (Colossus)
    Aaron Stanford (Pyro)
    Kea Wong (Jubilee)
    Tyler Mane (Sabretooth)
    Ray Park (Toad)

also there are Rumors that the next film will include Apocalips and his Army which gives us a clue to what the next storyline will be

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    spike6958 said:
    There will be a X-men 4 but Wolverine will not be in it i know this to be true becaues i watched a tv show where they interviewed Vinnie Jones (Juggernaut in last stand) who said he has signed a contract for x-men 4 and 5

Wolverine will not be in it becaue Hugh Jackman is doing Van Helsing 2 at the same time and both films said they will not wait for him and so they are goin to to a film based at the same time as the 4th X-men but based soleley on Wolverine after he has finished
    Van Helsing 2

Also more of the cast for X-men 4 have been Confirmed
    Patrick Stewart (Xavier)
    Ian McKellan (Magneto)
    Vinnie Jones (Juggernaut)
    Famke Janssen (Jean Grey/ Phoenix. a bigger role)
    James Marsden (Cyclops. Bigger role too. The lead one.)
    Anna Paquin (Rogue)
    Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler)
    Shawn Ashmore (Iceman)
    Rebecca Romijn (Mystique)
    David Anders (Angel)
    John Rhys-Meyers (Gambit)
    Daniel Cudmore (Colossus)
    Aaron Stanford (Pyro)
    Kea Wong (Jubilee)
    Tyler Mane (Sabretooth)
    Ray Park (Toad)

also there are Rumors that the next film will include Apocalips and his Army which gives us a clue to what the next storyline will be

Didn't Toad die in the first movie?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    No.

If you didn't notice in X2, he's actually a member of Stryker's brainwashed mutant taskforce. (He removes his mask as soon as they make it to the sub-basement of the mansion).

Atleast a film without Wolverine won't be hard to explain, since the bastard comes and goes as he pleases anyway.

Big Question: How are Jean and Cyclops going to be in this film? Any speculation yet? Clones from Sinister (to introduce Apocalypse's Horsemen), or will the real Jean be held in a cocoon-like telekinetic bubble and Cyclops simply claim that he, like every other occasion, came prepared with his Swiss Army Knife and Molecular Regenerator keychain?

Last edited:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    レオ said:
    No.

If you didn't notice in X2, he's actually a member of Stryker's brainwashed mutant taskforce. (He removes his mask as soon as they make it to the sub-basement of the mansion).

I don't think that was Toad.. Looked more like a soldier with camo paint. I'll check again, and in the credits.

レオ said:
    Big Question: How are Jean and Cyclops going to be in this film? Any speculation yet? Clones from Sinister (to introduce Apocalypse's Horsemen), or will the real Jean be held in a cocoon-like telekinetic bubble and Cyclops simply claim that he, like every other occasion, came prepared with his Swiss Army Knife and Molecular Regenerator keychain?

Umm.. Maybe they'll miracualously find that cyclops was inside the telekinetic cocoon with her.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I could have sworn that was Ray Park, hm. I'll also check the credits of the film, as IMDb is hardly trustworthy.

Edit: No, that wasn't Toad. He's a character that has a minor subplot in the X2 novelization, by the name of Lyman.

If Toad did die in X-Men, it may be that X4 is going to support flashbacks of some sort. As that could also support the listing of some other deceased characters on the cast.

Last edited:
    Back