• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X & Y Challenge

Dr. Slavic

Last of the Wailords
Years
  • X_zps192b302d.png
    ~-~ X & Y CHALLENGE ~-~
    Y_zpsc9a4778d.png

As you are no doubt aware, Pokemon X & Y has been announced to be released worldwide in October later this year. If you've seen the trailer, you'll know the respective legendaries are in the shape of a Y and an X. Since the game is a little ways from being released, feel free to participate in this challenge as a sort of celebration for the new generation! The challenge is to use a team based off of the letters X and Y, in a couple of different ways. First off, Pokemon which are literally in the shape of an X or a Y are on the lists, Pokemon with patterns that resemble X's and Y's are on the list, and female only Pokemon (X Chromosome) and male only Pokemon (Y Chromosome) are also present. I have lists below, as well as rules and the sign up sheet. It's the first challenge I've made, so here's hopin' it doesn't bomb.

Rules:
    Spoiler:

Name:
    Game:
    X or Y:
    Challenge:

Single Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Single Champions:
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Champions:
    Spoiler:

Applicable Pokemon

X Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Y Pokemon
    Spoiler:

I'll be the first to sign up, since I made the challenge!

Name: Dr. Slavic
    Game: Red → Crystal → Ruby → Pearl → Black
    X or Y: X
    Challenge: Ultimate

Have fun!

Last edited:

Dr. Slavic

Last of the Wailords
    Years
  • -- Update 1 --

First update from me as well as first update of the challenge! Exciting! After much searching for a female Nidoran and a Clefairy, Tarzan was a much easier find. Knocked out the first three badges, so I'll continue updating later!

Spoiler:

1_zps5a9f0f8a.png
    2_zps4a5ded5a.png
    3_zps90821069.png
    5_zpse9f1b0da.png
    6_zpsd290f24b.png

4_zpscb7f2d5d.png

~-~ Team ~-~

Spr_1b_030.png
    Spr_1b_035.png
    Spr_1b_056.png

Spoiler: