• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
Hello hello everyone~
I have a psychic safari of grumpig, espurr, duosion
Add me and PM me ^^
My FC is in signature~

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
My friend code: 4227-1524-0709
My Rock Safari Pokemon: Dwebble, Corsola and Rhydon

Pokémon I am looking for:
Dark: Paniward
Fairy: Spiritzee

But willing to add anyone that want's/needs my safari just PM me

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Howdy all! I am somewhat new to the forum and I'm looking to fill my 3DS friendlist so I can find that elusive Ditto! I don't know what type of Safari I have but I would be happy to add anyone! Thanks! 1461-6197-0466

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
Hey, a friend of mine told me i have got flying type with Spearow and Hoothoot, the third time isn´t unlocked yet since i haven´t finished elite 4 yet

btw here is my FC: 4098-3926-7126

I am personally looking for someone with a Ditto that unfortunately is not on the list yet but I added everyone on the list so far, so add me back :)

Jollibee1031

I need a legit copy of PkmnWht
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 2, 2014
Dragon Type with Druddigon, Noibat, and Gabite. FC in Siggy :)

PM's only pls :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
Hey everyone looking for more friends for safari been having horrible luck on youtube and facebook so add me if you like. FC is 3668-9022-1737 will be checking back everyday.
My safari is steel with Fortress,ferroseed

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I'm a new user, but I really want to meet new people. So here's my FC. Add me please.

3DS FC: 0104-0795-4624

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Let me know I you add me.
IGN: Joey
FC: 4468-2394-4701
Type: normal ~ Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Greetings!

I am working on completing my pokedex and have not been taking advantage of this Safari friend code thing. My code is 3454-1323-7807, and my safari is Electric with Pikachu, Emolga & Luxio . PM me if you add me please.

Last edited:
Years
Hey everyone, just beat the elite four yesterday and got access to the friend safari so I'd love to start getting some friend codes.

My info:
IGN: Sam
FC: 1392-4389-1930

EDIT: Looks like I have a Electric Safari with: Electrode, Electabuzz and Zebstrika

Last edited:

sarCAsum0

Moo?
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
Hi. I'm in desperate need for a Ditto in friend safari, but please add me nonetheless, whatever type you have. Just shoot me a PM.

EDIT: All my info is now in my signature.

Last edited:
Years
*A Wild Kangaskhan Appeared!*

Hi everyone!

I've just recently entered the Hall of Fame and wanted to started breeding and I'm looking for a Ditto Safari.

but anyone is free to add me, Ice: Spheal, Beartic, and Dewgong

FC: 1134-8784-0637

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
The list is now updated with all those who posted here with the exception of those who didn't know what Safari Type or Pokémon they have. If the latter applies to you, feel free to post again once you know what type you are and the Pokémon you have available.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Mar 16, 2019
I have Helioptile, Dedenne, and Galvantula FC is 1392 5481 1292 I'll add anyone. But I need a Ditto safari like everyone else. Ditto safaris are the new legendaries.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Hey, feel free to add me into that list in the Opening Post.
My details are in my signature.

Also, I had an unactive friends list clear-up. So I can add new people, please PM me if you added me, I am currently adding anyone.

But if anyone has a Ditto safari... Pretty please?

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Hey everyone I got a new 3ds and I'm in desperate need of a ditto safari, I'll add anyone though of course :)

I don't know what my safari and I would appreciate it if someone told me. I beat the elite four and I'm on my game often. Just PM if you add me, I don't check my VMs too often so PM is the best method if you want to contact me.

My FC is in my signature :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Gonna give my FC a little bump for the new thread! If you need the Pokémon that I have in my safari, then I will add you. But make sure you PM me with your friend code, your safari type and the Pokémon that are found in your safari! All the info you will need about my safari is in my signature.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
Code: 3840-7013-9131 msg me what your code is to add you back. I don't currently know my safari type so please msg me that, too!

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Hi all, just posting to say I have a Brand Spanking New 3DS XL with a New Friend Code along with another Pokemon X game. My Friend Code is in my signature if you want to add it now, but I still have to beat this game so if you do add it, keep in mind that the last Pokemon will still be locked.

Also I have just beaten my Pokemon Y game today so you can add the code for it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back