• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2014
    Hoping someone can help me. I would like to know what pokemon are in my safari.

My friend code is: 4484-9592-7705

Also looking for someone to add me to their friends list who has Ditto Safari. In return I will try to help you out if I can.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Bumping FC - ground safari with dugtrio, wooper and ____

0576-4922-5502

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Bumping my FC as well. Although I'm mainly looking for Dark, Ghost and Electric safaris, I'm still more than happy to accept more safaris. Just give me a private message if you do add me along with your FC.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2014
    SO, I have Ghost safari with pumpkaboo, shuppet, and dusclops

looking for more safari friends :)

FC: 4484-9592-7705

If you have a ditto safari i would love to share FC's!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    Bumping my FC as well. Although I'm mainly looking for Dark, Ghost and Electric safaris, I'm still more than happy to accept more safaris. Just give me a private message if you do add me along with your FC.

I have Electric if you want it.

Luxio's the only real good thing in there though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2014
    I'm not really sure what's in my safari (probably flying?) but i'm willing to add anyone! :)

FC: 3540-0375-7558

PM me so I can add you guys back thanks! [:

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
    Years
  • First pokemon was pokemon blue, shiny count = 0 :(

I know how you feel, first pokemon was yellow, shiny count is currently at 5, 2 of these are friend safari catches. I'm liking the higher odds of finding shinies in X, makes it a bit easier to hunt shinies.

BlakeTheSnake & RainShard, I added both of you :)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Looking to add someone with Espurr, Dragonair or Togepi in their Safari, but I'm willing to add anyone.

My FC is 1032-2650-8413
    My Friend Safari type is Fire and my pokémon are Growlithe, Slugma and Braixen
    If you add me, send me a pm/vm and give me your friend code so I can add you back
    X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back