• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    New to the community my friend code is 1349-6099-5182. I have no idea what my safari is as I currently have no one in my friends list. I'm looking for anything right now.

pm me if you add me and I'll add you right back.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Posting to see if anyone needs the Pokémon I have. If you want to add me, make sure you PM me with your FC, safari type and the known Pokémon that are found in your safari. All the info you will need for my safari is in my signature.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Looking to add people! PM me and Ill add you (make sure to include FC) also looking for porygon safari

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I'm looking for Ditto Safaris, but I'll accept anyone. I have a Fairy Safari with Dedenne, Swirlix and Floette. My Friend Code is 0173-1430-4229. PM or VM me if you add!

Years
  • Looking for someone with Eevee safari, but always looking for new friends. Pm if you add me.

Also looking for abra, kadabra, or alakazam

Last edited:

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
    Years
  • Hey guys looking for a Ditto! (of course..) but please let me know me cause I'm desperate!

My FC: 4227-2515-3499

My Friend Safari: Dark-Sandile, Pawniward, ABSOL

I dont have eevee but I'll hellp you figure yours out add my fc 4227-2515-3499 already added you

Last edited:
    Years
  • I messaged a couple of people who put themselves down on the spreadsheet as having an Eevee safari but nobody responded yet so I guess it's worth asking if anyone has an Eevee safari who'd be willing to add me? Gotta get those hidden abilities. :D

Also -- I'll add pretty much anyone who wants access to my safari.

Years
  • Hey guys I really need a braixen or frogadier so does anyone have a safari with them or one with noibat would be nice
    PM me so I can add you back
    FC 1934 1908 5917

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Added my code here yesterday (4270-1964-7884) but forgot to ask if someone could check what is in my safari

bmiriani

bmiriani
    Years
  • Let's exchange codes. I'm trying to get a magmar.

Friend Code: 5215 - 0543 - 1692

let's exchange codes. message me with code

Last edited:

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Hey guys, just bumping my FC again, sorry to say but I don't accept Bug safaris anymore since I have A LOT of those already, but still pretty much anyone is welcome to add me! I was away for a long time because of exams / studying so if I reply too late, excuse me for this :)

Please PM me when you add me! ^_^ Grtz,

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2014
    Looking for people to expand my friend safari! Do pm me your FC if you've added me thanks :)

FC: 3540-0375-7558

Also looking for safaris with girafarig/chansey/porygon/bronzong

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    FC: 3668-8661-6985

I have espurr munna and gotharita

im also really looking for a grass with ivysaur if anyone's willing, but ill take anything at the moment.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2014
    FC is 0834 2250 4359
    Fighting Type Safari with Breloom, Mankey, and Pancham.
    PM me if you add me please!

I'm looking for Safaris with Lillipup, Minccino, Mightyena, Absol, Liepard, Sliggoo, Emolga, Helioptile, Luxio, Zebstrika, Ponyta, Shuppet, Espurr, Girafarig or of course Ditto.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back