• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    Friend code exchange?

Anyone want to exchange friend codes for the friend safari?

Mine is: 3480 - 2741 - 5591

Leave yours down below!

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Resposting my FC once more, I'm more than happy to add anybody.

General Tso

The High Counselor
    Years
  • Hello please add my fc. Message me if you do so I can add you aswell. Need help figuring out what my safari is. 2337-4267-1715 Thank you.

KitEevee

Hey guys, I would really appreciate some adds. My friend code is 1392-5966-7541, please pm me. I really, really need a ditto safari and if your list is almost full, if you could just add me for a couple days so I can go on a ditto spree, and then delete me, that would be fine. Thank you so much for any help! I hope my safari can be useful to you :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Friend Code: 4270-0758-5370
    Pokemon in My Safari: Swirlix, Floette, Togepi
    Pokemon I am Looking For: Any

Just PM me so I can make sure to add you as well. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    Hello I am looking for any person willing to add me, I will add back my FC is 01470387-3333
    If you do add me could you tell me what I have in my safari? It would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    Hi everyone,
    Please add me and let me know which pokemon are in my safari, I have no idea!
    And send me a message so I can add you as well :)
    A fire type or ditto safari would be extremely helpful but I can use anything!

Also looking for someone to evo-trade scyther with :)

4527-9187-7056

Thanks!

UPDATE: Safari type known!

DRAGON: Gabite/Shelgon/(3rd one not known yet, but available as I finished the game)

Now really looking for safari with Klefki!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Yooooo if someone wants to tell me what's in my safari, that'd be cool.

0344 - 9503 - 5919
    Hello I am looking for any person willing to add me, I will add back my FC is 01470387-3333
    If you do add me could you tell me what I have in my safari? It would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Added you both and if you PM me to let me know if you add me back I should be able to tell you what pokemon are in your Safari.

I've also added a few others but notified you via a PM.

I'm looking to add anyone atm my FC and IGN are in my signature. Just PM me if you add me so I know to add you back, thanks!

Fabe Franco

PKMN MC (wow that's corny...)
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Riolu/Lucario safari. I'd appreciate it if anyone with Riolu/Lucario safari would add me.

I have a Wartotle and Buizel safari!

Add me and send me a pm; I'll add you back

Friendcode in my signature :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    People say the more the merrier! So I'm Looking for friends to add!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Recently cleared out a lot of friends so I now have more to add. Please message mf with your FC, safari type and the known Pokémon in your safari and I will send you my FC. Only ask if you NEED it, though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Hi guys in new to this and just wondering if anyone will add me? I have no idea what Pokemon i can offer so if anyone could tell me ill be very grateful :) my friend code is 3007-8151-5136

Years
  • I don't know what my own Safari is, but I am looking to extend the Friend Safaris available to me. I added my FC to the Google doc in the first post of this thread, but I'll also list it here:

Friend Code: 3883 - 6043 - 7336

If you add me, please send me a VM (visitor message), so that I can add you in return. It would be great if you let me know what my Safari is and what Pokemon are available in it, so that I can pass that information onto others.

Thanks! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back