• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    hey can anyone help me out? Would someone add me if you have a togekiss? My names Jack and my friend code is 3007-8151-5136 it would help me a lot because I've always wanted a togepi so thank you in advance :) and if anyone has an electric type with shinx, luxio, luxray cuz them guys are awesome :D

Years
  • IGN: Crystal
    Friend safari type: fire
    Available Pokemon: slugma pansear fletchinder
    Friend Code: 1934-1745-0893

i would like to be able to collect friend safaris so i have all the available pokemon in them, that and the more the merrier ^-^

made myself a neat little banner type thing with my safari info on, yay~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    looking to add more friend safaris to help finish pokedex
    add me please and message me your code so i can add you back
    not sure what my friend safari is tho so would appreciate someone letting me know
    Friend code 4828 4950 1923

Years
  • IGN: Imagynate
    FC: 1306-5809-8715

Feel free to add me...
    Send me a PM with your FC so I may add you as well.
    Thanks.

阴魂君

_(:зゝ∠)_ so busy i am…
    Years
  • Ice type: Delibird Lapras and Bergmite
    fc:4699-6426-4447
    name in game:ぎれしゃる
    add me and VM plz,thanks

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • Hi guys I'm looking to get a few dittos to practise perfect IV breeding.

I have a rock safari and can transfer an awful lot of pokemon from pre Gen 4 and maybe Gen 5 into game if anyone needs any of them? (eg I somehow got a Level 10 Ho-oh into X yesterday). They are generated using an Action Replay and have no altered stats, natures, etc. Ideal if you're just looking to get a few pokes for the Pokedex :)

My friend code is: 4785-5697-1325

Please message me if you want something so I know and can add you too :)

Years
  • Hey everyone ! I'm just looking for any Friend Safaris in general, so feel free to add me :3 Remember to PM me with your FC too so I can add you ~

My Friend Safari is FIRE: Charmeleon, Fletchinder, Pansear

FC - 3668 - 9107 - 3550

djgrim

Grim
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2014
    Hey, I'm an old school player from back in the day. Just lookin for some friend codes and people to trade with. I love breeding and I'll be more than happy to provide some eggs once my collection kicks off the ground again. Help filling my pokedex would be awesome!
    My friend code is 1349-5524-3950
    I'll be messaging a few of you on here requesting friend codes, hope to see you all soon!

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2014
    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for a dragon safari with dragonair. My safari is a water type with Panpour, quagsire, and Frogadier. My friend code is 3797-6982-3254. Any other safaris are also welcome:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    friend safari

need help adding people to my friend safari and i need someone to tell me what type I am and what pokemon i offer. PM your fc

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I just got access to the Friend Safari on my game so I'm looking for some people to add. I want some safaris to visit and I also want to figure out what my own has. My 3DS friend code is 0516-8351-9948. Anyone who wants to add me just send a PM!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    Hi there! I'm looking for friends to add into my FC. Let's help each other to expand our FC

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Hey peeps, I have a rare Steel Safari with Skarmary, Mawile & Klefki.... coincidentally I'm desperate for a Klefki Safari myself. Will also add other useful Safari's. :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Hi! I dont have many safaris so heres my code 3454-1351-4439 and im a electric safari with mantrirc deeddne and stunfisk.I really would like more dark type safaris and maby a ditto safari.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I need some more Safaris!

Friendcode: 1134-7839-9131

PM me so we can exchange :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back