• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
  • Hey everyone!
    Here's my FC: 5172-1426-7143
    I have a Ghost type safari, though I'm not sure what Pokémon reside there.
    Let me know if you add me so I can add you back!

Bumping my FC. I now know that Lampent and Phantump reside in my safari, but I'm not sure what the third Pokemon is.
    I'm mostly looking for a steel and psychic safari, but I'll accept anything!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    My friend is close to finishing the game, he needs more friend safaris he only has 3, here's his FC 5343-9*438-3508 PM me if you add him so I can have him add you also. Feel free to add me, my FC and safari info is in my signature, PM me if you add me.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • grass safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Gogoat

my friend code is 1865-0438-3825
    please add me and message me so I can add you back

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Hi I'm new to this site but I'm putting my friend code on here for some safari's

My Friend Code: 1349-6530-9934
    Friend Safari Type: ICE Type
    Pokemon: Snover /Sneasel / Cloyster

PM me so I can accept thanks ^_^

Last edited:

DahlilaWood

The loveable trainer
    Years
  • Just joined this site the other day and would like to let everyone know of my friend code in case anyone is seeking a friend, as well as a ghost safari with Lampent, Drifblim, and Phantump. ^^

My friend code is: 4527-8903-9546.

I am seeking all safari types, so please send me a pm so that we can successfully exchange codes and I can access your safari, and you can access mine!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hey!,

Just recently started playing X and joined this site! ^^

My FC is 0748 - 3570 - 5895, I have a Rock safari!

Would be great if you can pm me if you want an add :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Hello! Just joined the site awhile ago. Looking for new friends to battle against and safaris. Message me your friend code if you add me :D Looking for a safari with a ditto inside also!

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • Bumping my FC again. I'm now looking for an Eevee safari, and a Ditto safari if possible. I'm also looking for a steel safari and a psychic safari. I'll accept anyone for more safaris though! :)
    PM or VM me if you add me, so I can add you back!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    My info is in my signature, I'm running out of space, so I'm mainly just looking for people with psychic and water type safaris to add me, because out of 90 I have zero psychic safaris and 1 water safari.

Years
  • I still have some space for additional friendcodes.
    My Friend safari is water type with Quagsire, Octillery and Azumarill

If you add me, just send me a pm or so. I do not mind which type your friend safari has, I like the surprise ^^

fc: 1435-4446-9611

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    So my information for my Friend Safari is in my sig (well it should be, lol), but go ahead and PM me if you want to add me. ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back