• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaRobot

We dont sleep at night
Years
  • What's up guys. I just picked up x about a week and a half ago and it would be great if some of you can send me some friend requests. Would love to try out this friend safari. Also, if you don't mind, can you tell me what's available in mine.

FC: 4184-3346-7497

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Looking for Ditto Safari

Hello everyone, I have just recently begun to breed pokemon for perfect IVs and was wondering if anyone had a ditto friend safari they would be willing to be friends with me with. I don't have much to offer in return, I have a Rock safari myself. If there is anything i can do to get a friend with a ditto sarafi please let me know.

Years
  • I actually have zero idea what safari I carry. But my friend code is : 1005-9814-5280

add me and see if I give you something useful haha.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Hi everyone!
    Not exactly sure how this works...
    Not looking for anything in particular, just trying to get more zones.
    My friend code's 2981-6204-8153
    I dunno what my zone is, though:( Sorry!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2014
    looking for Froakie Protean

Hello, I'm terribly sorry if I'm doing this wrong, putting this in the wrong place, I just started in this community and a friend told me the poke'mon community is one of the best ones in gaming, so I'll hope I'm not burned at the stake if I'm doing this wrong.

I'm looking for a froakie with Protean I tried to get it through my friends safari's but couldn't since none of my friends have them and I'm basically just looking for one. I'm making my first competitive team and this piece is really tripping me up.

and... that's all I got?

have an awesome day!

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Add me! Want some friends and good safari buddies! Also knowing what TWO pokemon I currently have would be nice! I will get my last pokemon when I complete the E4!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2014
    Hi everyone. I am totally new to this. Apart from pokemon yellow back in the day. Need to know what the safaris are and how they work. Also friends for trading

Please add me!

FC 2337-5020-3531
    Name Wizard

Thanks

Years
  • Hi everyone!
    Not exactly sure how this works...
    Not looking for anything in particular, just trying to get more zones.
    My friend code's 2981-6204-8153
    I dunno what my zone is, though:( Sorry!

will do. mine is 4012-4780-5317

Add me! Want some friends and good safari buddies! Also knowing what TWO pokemon I currently have would be nice! I will get my last pokemon when I complete the E4!

Hi everyone. I am totally new to this. Apart from pokemon yellow back in the day. Need to know what the safaris are and how they work. Also friends for trading

Please add me!

FC 2337-5020-3531
    Name Wizard

Thanks

Added all of you guys : 1005-9814-5280 < That's mine. Lets breed an army.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Hello all ive yet to find out what my safari holds if someone could pm me theres and ill add you ines in my sig and thx in advance:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hello, all! Bumping my FC again. Looking for more friends, but especially those with Bug-type Safaris so that I can collect all the different Vivillon patterns. My FC and Safari are in my sig. Please PM me if you add me. Thanks!

ImaRobot

We dont sleep at night
    Years
  • Hello, all! Bumping my FC again. Looking for more friends, but especially those with Bug-type Safaris so that I can collect all the different Vivillon patterns. My FC and Safari are in my sig. Please PM me if you add me. Thanks!

Send me a request, mine is Bug-Type. I will send you one when I get home from work :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Need some people to trade evolve my Haunter with. My friend code is 4871-5305-7986! Also need to find out what my Safari type is if anyone would be willing to help!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back