• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerazzurri

Guney
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Looking for an Eevee and/or Growlithe safari, but you don't need to have one to add me, just pm me. While you're at it, please tell me what pokes are in my safari, I only know that it's Electric.
    0817-3841-3019 IGN: Guney

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Anyone have a Protien Shiny Greninja? I'll trade you a Shiny sheer force druddigon

OH YEAH! friend code is 2981-7052-1639

Last edited by a moderator:

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Please add me! Looking for active friends who like helping and who dont mind being helped! My FC is in my signature, if you add me please PM me!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    hey guys i had to get a new 3ds so i have almost no friends :( i am looking for friends to do friend safaris. my FC is 0662-4478-4467 i think its in my signature but if they are different this is the real FC. Pm or guest message me your FC so i can add back if you add me.

Years
  • Hello! I'm Sam, and my Friend Safari is Dunsparce, Audino, and Eevee. Please PM if you add me so I can add back.

My FC is 1177-7075-4188. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    New to the forum. Name scott. Fc:1306-6280-9417
    Let me know if u add me ill add back.

Years
  • Will you Check my Friend Safari

hey i just beat the pokemon league ((best ending i've seen to date in pokemon btw)) and just got to the friend safari... im wondering what my Friend Safari is... if anybody wouldn't mind checking for me

FC: 2895-8452-4269

Years
  • Hi guys.

New to the forum and pokemon Y. Just wanting to fill my friends list up with people who don't mind helping me out.

FC - 1950-8302-6375

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    It appears that I'm one of those people with Ditto's in their safari, so i thought why not abuse a little.

I'm looking for people with Dragonair, Shelgon, Riolu, Charmeleon, Abra, Rhydon, Metang, Gyarados, Smeargle, and of course the ever elusive Ditto.

Pm me, and we'll share friend codes.

When I've found people with those Pokes, I'll be more than happy to add as many of you as I can :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, guys.

I am looking for as many friends as possible for the Friend Safari. These are the specific safaris and Pokemon I am looking for:

- Normal: Ditto, Eevee

- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Fletchinder, Larvesta, Ponyta

- Water: Frogadier, Gyarados, Wartortle

- Grass: Gogoat, Quilladin, Sawsbuck

- Electric: Luxio

- Ice: Lapras

- Fighting: Riolu

- Flying: Fletchinder, Hawlucha, Rufflet, Tranquill, Tropius

- Psychic: Abra, Sigilyph

- Bug: Butterfree, Heracross, Pinsir, Vivillon

- Rock: Boldore, Pupitar

- Ghost: Drifblim, Lampent, Spiritomb

- Dragon: Dragonair, Fraxure, Shelgon, Sliggoo

- Dark: Absol

If you have any of these safaris and Pokemon and are willing to add me as a friend and are willing for me to add you as a friend, please private message me. We can even be friends for just a few days or a week so that we have enough time to get what we are looking for. Afterward we can delete each other.

My 3DS friend code = 1478 4290 0351. I have a Flying type safari, and slot 1 = Doduo, slot 2 = Hoothoot, and slot 3 = Tropius.

Last edited:

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Add me! Im looking for friends that can help me fill my dex and incan do the same! If you add me just pm me your fc! I would love people who can help me complete my pokedex as this will be the first one i ever completed on any game and ive been playing since blue version and i played every generation! :) so add me and help me :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    Friend Code: 3754-8201-3807
    My Friend Safari: Ninetails, Pyroar and Growlith
    Looking for Ditto Safari (Like everyone else in the world)

PM Me on here, I'll try to be quick to add ya!
    IGN: Alex

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    Trading my extrA latias x1, terrakionx1 and kyurem for either Assault vest , choice band or choice scarf while stock lasts! Leave fc code so that we can trade.
    Please PM me so that I know you want to trade!

Also looking for friends to add.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    I´m searching for new friendsafarie friends :)
    pn me :D

Nobody? wants ?
    Please :D
    I need some now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    Looking for friend safaris! I know my safari is psychic... Not sure what's in it. Message me if you add me so I can return the favor! Info is in my Sig.

Years
  • I need more Friend Safaris. My safari is electric, with a Pacharisu, Electabuzz, and Manectric. FC is in my sig, please message me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back