• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[X/Y & OR/AS] Derv1205's Shop! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    You dont happen to have a 6IV shiny Anticipation bold eevee do you? i really want my competitive vaporeon :/

For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Pokemaniac since '98
    Years
    Uhm, well, I'm mostly looking for Shiny IV pokemon I do not have. Or any pokemon that cannot be found in X/Y, like Meowth or other pokemon to complete my pokedex (although I would ask like 2 or 3 of these for a Ditto.)
    Would you take a complete set of lvl 1 Johto starters and a 5 IV female Tynamo for it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Sure. What would you want for it?

No I don't. Sorry. Anything else you are interested in?

What are your rates? Personally I've seen the Viv go for two shinies and a comp but I'd like to know what you think it's worth(:

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    Would you take a complete set of lvl 1 Johto starters and a 5 IV female Tynamo for it?

I already have all the starters. I'm looking for other Pokemon. Specifically these:
    Rattata/Ratticate, Meowth/Persian, Omanyte/Omastar, kabuto/Kabutops, Mankey/Primeape, Unowns, Tyrogue, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Baltoy/Claydol, Feebas and others.

What are your rates? Personally I've seen the Viv go for two shinies and a comp but I'd like to know what you think it's worth(:

Well, I don't count Vivillon as anything special since I'm not interested on collecting all the patters and all that. All pokemon that are shiny/high IVs have the same value to me. Unless of course, they are legendaries, or events, or something like that which would give it some more special value. I don't know much about Vivillons, don't really find it interesting, although I've seen it use really well at battles. Anyways, since yours is shiny and event, well, I'd treat it as a shiny event with high IVs. So anything along those lines. I'm not sure what exactly I would offer for it. Lol. Maybe another shiny event? Or a competitive shiny pokemon and another non-comp shiny?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    I already have all the starters. I'm looking for other Pokemon. Specifically these:
    Rattata/Ratticate, Meowth/Persian, Omanyte/Omastar, kabuto/Kabutops, Mankey/Primeape, Unowns, Tyrogue, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Baltoy/Claydol, Feebas and others.

Well, I don't count Vivillon as anything special since I'm not interested on collecting all the patters and all that. All pokemon that are shiny/high IVs have the same value to me. Unless of course, they are legendaries, or events, or something like that which would give it some more special value. I don't know much about Vivillons, don't really find it interesting, although I've seen it use really well at battles. Anyways, since yours is shiny and event, well, I'd treat it as a shiny event with high IVs. So anything along those lines. I'm not sure what exactly I would offer for it. Lol. Maybe another shiny event? Or a competitive shiny pokemon and another non-comp shiny?

The Viv is female, shiny, 5IV's missing ATK, with compound eyes, and event. Would you be cool with trading a non-shiny comp and a shiny comp? I can throw in a mega stone or leftovers or whatever you'd like(:

derv1205

Years
    The Viv is female, shiny, 5IV's missing ATK, with compound eyes, and event. Would you be cool with trading a non-shiny comp and a shiny comp? I can throw in a mega stone or leftovers or whatever you'd like(:

Yeah. Sure, Non shiny and a shiny is cool. Let me know which ones you want so I can clone them ^^.
    And I already have all mega stones haha. But thanks anyways. Don't need any item ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Yeah. Sure, Non shiny and a shiny is cool. Let me know which ones you want so I can clone them ^^.
    And I already have all mega stones haha. But thanks anyways. Don't need any item ^^

Well, the Modest Eevee would be fantastic if it's IV's are all correct. And the shiny jolly ditto would be just what I need(: is there anything else you're looking for at the moment?

derv1205

Years
    Well, the Modest Eevee would be fantastic if it's IV's are all correct. And the shiny jolly ditto would be just what I need(: is there anything else you're looking for at the moment?

Modest Eevee should be fine. You want it 6IVs? I think I would have to breed one though. And it might take some time ^^. And sure, Shiny Jolly Ditto is fine.
    If you have any of these pokemon that you want to trade as the "filler" pokemon, would be awesome.
    I don't care about IVs, or shiny or not, or anything like that. I just want them to work on my PokeDex and breed and evolve. Haha :)

Pokemaniac since '98
    Years

I have Kabuto and Omanyte, would you be willing to take one of each for it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014

Modest Eevee should be fine. You want it 6IVs? I think I would have to breed one though. And it might take some time ^^. And sure, Shiny Jolly Ditto is fine.
    If you have any of these pokemon that you want to trade as the "filler" pokemon, would be awesome.
    I don't care about IVs, or shiny or not, or anything like that. I just want them to work on my PokeDex and breed and evolve. Haha :)

No no, 5IV missing Attack. And if it can be female, please do so. Male Sylveons are the reason I can't sleep at night. & I have a 6IV omastar if you're cool with trading it back haha.

derv1205

Years
    I have Kabuto and Omanyte, would you be willing to take one of each for it?

I'll give you a Shiny 6IV Ditto, for Kabuto Omanyte and the 5IV Tynamo. If that's okay with you ^^

No no, 5IV missing Attack. And if it can be female, please do so. Male Sylveons are the reason I can't sleep at night. & I have a 6IV omastar if you're cool with trading it back haha.

Okay, I have to breed one then because I don't have any Modest Eevees. Just give me some time to breed one. I'll PM you whenever it's ready. (May not be today since I'm also doing other things lol).
    And nah, it's fine. Just give me any pokemon. I guess I'll already get those from the guy above ^^ Thanks though. I'll PM you when I have the Ditto ready.

Pokemaniac since '98
    Years
    I'll give you a Shiny 6IV Ditto, for Kabuto Omanyte and the 5IV Tynamo. If that's okay with you ^^

Yeah, that is fine. Are you available in, like, twenty minutes? I need a little time to get you an Omanyte and Kabuto. I have parents, but I have to get a couple eggs. Also, do you want Omanyte and Kabuto hatched or in egg?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014

Okay, I have to breed one then because I don't have any Modest Eevees. Just give me some time to breed one. I'll PM you whenever it's ready. (May not be today since I'm also doing other things lol).
    And nah, it's fine. Just give me any pokemon. I guess I'll already get those from the guy above ^^ Thanks though. I'll PM you when I have the Ditto ready.

If a timid one of similar properties would be waiter I'm okay with that

derv1205

Years
    Yeah, that is fine. Are you available in, like, twenty minutes? I need a little time to get you an Omanyte and Kabuto. I have parents, but I have to get a couple eggs. Also, do you want Omanyte and Kabuto hatched or in egg?

In egg is fine. Haha. And I'm online now. :)

If a timid one of similar properties would be waiter I'm okay with that
    I have a Modest 5IV (-Atk) HA, but it's male. I've bred like 30 eggs and got like 5 females and none had the right IVs.. Lol So, hopefully make it's okay with you. :)
    And I'll get the Shiny Jolly Ditto from my pokemon bank and I should be ready to trade. Let me see if I have a Timid one with similar properties in my Pokemon Bank.

Edit: I don't have a Timid Eevee. Sorry. Let me know if that one is okay. (Modest 5IV -Atk Male)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    In egg is fine. Haha. And I'm online now. :)

I have a Modest 5IV (-Atk) HA, but it's male. I've bred like 30 eggs and got like 5 females and none had the right IVs.. Lol So, hopefully make it's okay with you. :)
    And I'll get the Shiny Jolly Ditto from my pokemon bank and I should be ready to trade. Let me see if I have a Timid one with similar properties in my Pokemon Bank.

Edit: I don't have a Timid Eevee. Sorry. Let me know if that one is okay. (Modest 5IV -Atk Male)

Yup! I could always use it for something else. My FC is 1091-8897-9059!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back