• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X_X badly need new free host....

Years
  • If you really need hosting, i would be willing to host you! You would recieve sub.orangeislands.net but its free, and you would get plenty of space and bw, and best yet a link on my site along with it :)

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • Maxpages? No offense, but that has to be like the worst web host ever. I remember when there were tons of Pokemon sites on Maxpages. They all had the same generic layout. Trust me, lycos.co.uk is the best! They even support PHP and MySQL, so I would choose them!

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
    Years
  • Maxpages? No offense, but that has to be like the worst web host ever. I remember when there were tons of Pokemon sites on Maxpages. They all had the same generic layout. Trust me, lycos.co.uk is the best! They even support PHP and MySQL, so I would choose them!

Heya man that sounded like you where insulting me for even mentioning it XD. I never ever would use maxpages it was just a site so I put it. Freewebs is the easiest to use without a doubt though XD. I am more into forums than sites so I cant put all the best up becuase i dont know the best XD.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    there are like 5 of the same topics a day now, The forums have a nice search function for a reason, USE IT.

Years
    where is the free hosting?

Back