• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xavier's Trade Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
Years
No, I don't think so because I don't understand what ev training means. I mean I read it on serebii, but I don't get it :| So my answer for you is no.

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
Years
Ok, that's fine. And I have many more pokemon then what's listed. What are you seeking specifically? I may have it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
no

No, no i will not let you have my movie arceus, because you probably went through and put this on every forum.

i did not post this request on any forums i was looking for someone willing to trade for the arceuses but when i make a perfectly good offer you just turn round and slap me in the face all i want is the arceus ive heard this was a good site to come to. so i beg of u plz i just want the arceuses i can give any legend and could probably get any nature ass well i can even get shinys of thembut plz thats all i want ive only been on this forum none others so plz help a guy out or at least let me prove to u i can get u any legend or shiny loads of my global friends know im legit so will trade how about u say what u want and ill trade u the 6 lpokemon for arceus that way u know im legit

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Do you want your Pokemon now? [:

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
hey xavier ill be happy to oblige :) anything in particular youd like for the egg move larvitar?

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
ummm to tell you the truth i hardly know anything about ev's or iv's, im not much of a trader huh? im trying to go my best lol

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
Elekid is mild, and absol is jolly i believe.

Hmm, okay.
Would you be interested in any of the following for the Absol?

shiny flawless: Flareon (Adamant), Jolteon (Timid), Vaporeon (Bold)
shiny: Chimchar (Adamant), Mudkip (Adamant), Turtwig (Adamant)

If it matters to you, all are via RNG abuse, I believe.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
Hmm, okay.
Would you be interested in any of the following for the Absol?

shiny flawless: Flareon (Adamant), Jolteon (Timid), Vaporeon (Bold)
shiny: Chimchar (Adamant), Mudkip (Adamant), Turtwig (Adamant)

If it matters to you, all are via RNG abuse, I believe.

Can you clone? that is an important factor.

ummm to tell you the truth i hardly know anything about ev's or iv's, im not much of a trader huh? im trying to go my best lol

you can have it for free tomorrow, just pm me with "free larvitar" as the subject tommorrow if yo usee me on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back