• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~*Xbaseballkid93X's Trading Thread*~*

Xbaseballkid93x

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    What do you want for the Shiny Tyrogue (is it English?) and 10 Anniversary Dragonite and Absol? Check out my trade thread and PM me back.

No its not english, sorry.

And i like the Regis... As long as they r untouched. If not, then any shiny i dont have.

Xbaseballkid93x

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    Ah, bummer. The Regis are all level 100 as well. How about a Shiny Porygon and a Shiny Ralts for both 10th anniversary pokemon?

Deal, but can we wait til tomorrow? Im tired and need sleep cuz im leaving to go to a fair early

Years
    Pokemon(s) Wanted: Altaria, Charmander or Squirtle
    Shiny: Yes

Offer:
    Pokemon(s): Starly
    Nature: Docile
    Level: 13
    OT: James
    ID #: 37649

EDIT- thanx for the trade, and does 3 Legendaries get me a shiny?

Xbaseballkid93x

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    Pokemon(s) Wanted: Altaria, Charmander or Squirtle

Offer:
    Pokemon(s): Starly
    Nature: Docile
    Level: 13
    OT: James
    ID #: 37649

EDIT- thanx for the trade, and does 3 Legendaries get me a shiny?

Depends if i have them or not... And that offer isnt going to work...

Xbaseballkid93x

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    Alright, im getting off for the night. Everyone, keep the offers coming. I will look at them in the morning.

Also, i am glad. This thread has already reached over 50 replies within 1 Hour and 30 Minutes!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Is your Celebi 10 ANIV? Asking because you have it in the legendaries list, but not in the 10ANIV Pokes list :D

Xbaseballkid93x

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    Is your Celebi 10 ANIV? Asking because you have it in the legendaries list, but not in the 10ANIV Pokes list :D

Yea ik, i just made the 10 Aniv list and havnt gotten the chance to move Celebi. Yes it is 10 Aniv.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    heya dood!!!i got a couple more shinies we can add to our list of shinies!!! shiny buneary and shiny croagunk!!! just let me know wahts up ok

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i like all your base ground starters and croconaw check my thread and if your willing to give me a clone back

Back