• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XD Oi Minna!!

NinjaKasumi123

Kunoichi of Psychic
    Years
    ^_^ sorry my lil bro pointed that there is a welcome topic for users.

sorry anyway,

I'm NinjaKasumi123. My name is Katrina. I'm Mew2_v1's big sister. XD yea i'm one year older than him. Both of us dont sometimes get along with each other. Mew2_V1 doesnt like me when it comes to playing Pokemon games on GBA. I'm 16 years old ..... >_> Mew2_V1 describes me as a punk goth btw. I can be strict and bossy to Mew2_V1

Anyway i'm an anime artist and my NET occupation is always an Anime artist. And of course i draw alot of animes esp Pokemon.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Anyway, welcome to PC! Please check over the rules and FAQ'S if you haven't yet and make sure that you understand them. I hope you have fun around here, and I also hope that I see you around. PM me if you have a question or would like to be friends! ^^

EDIT: Ack, I have 666 posts, I'm scared! XD o.O

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Welcome and all to PC and its welcoming part!

Nice sig and avatar. I see you understand how to put the avatar in and all. YOu seem to be an experance hand so you on a good start. I see you hate Charizards. I not sure that a good or a bad thing. Still you a great person I guess. Just don't harm me or any body else. Also don't feed the egos.

PM me if you have questions or want a new friend.

Follow the rules and have fun.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Welcome to PC! What are you being sorry about?
    Anyway, hope that you will have fun here with us. Its generally a friendly place to be so i'm sure that you will. Please check out the Rules and Faq's they do keep you out of trouble and makes everything a whole lot nicer around the place. You might want to visit the Art Gallery to show off all your pictures you have drawn.

Once again have fun here. PM me for anyhelp you may require or just to me friends,

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    welcome to pc...you'll love the art section and fg....
    anyway wth is minna?...

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I was familiar with the ?*?迎 that was in use by many entering members. Ah, heck.

Anyway, ?*?迎 — er, I mean, welcome! If you have any questions, just talk to me via PM. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    Oy, munna-d00d, erm, ____, only post once in a welcome thread, thanks~ XD

So you have a little brother? XD So do I, he's annoying.

Welcome to Pokecommunity (PC). I hope you have a great time, and that you find somewhere where you'll have fun posting :3
    If you have any questions, you could probably ask your brother about it XD

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    hey welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your time here it's a good place feel free to PM me anytime if you just want a friend or need any help with anything enjoy your stay ^-^

Back