• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XDLugia's Little Trading Shop

ifernape-5

Best EV trainer
Years
  • CMT for

shiny charmander♂
    Adamant - Blaze
    30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Flare Blitz / Crunch / Belly Drum / Swords Dance

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • I don't care about the IV's. In fact, I like finding them out on my own.

Also I can check the IV's of my Pokemon for you.
    Alright. In case I forgot, I would like the ivs and nature of Celebi, Cresselia, Suicune and Shaymin. Depending on that, I will choose which one to trade for, if that's alright.

CMT for

shiny charmander♂
    Adamant - Blaze
    30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Flare Blitz / Crunch / Belly Drum / Swords Dance
    I will trade it for starmie or swampert.

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
    Years
  • Relaxed Celebi: HP, Attack, Defense:20-29/Sp. Attack, Speed:0-9/ Sp. Defense: 30-31.
    Sassy Suicune: HP: 24-25/ Attack:?/ Defense 31/ Sp. Attach: 11-12/ Sp. Defense:25-26/Speed?
    Serious Cresselia: HP: 30-31/ Attack: 18-19/ Defense: 24-25/ Sp. Attack: 16-17/ Sp. Defense: 18-19/ Speed: 20-21.
    Modest Film11 Shaymin: HP: 10-11/ Attack: 18-19/ Defense: 22-23/ Sp. Attack: 26-27/ Sp. Defense: 6-7/ Speed: 28-29.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey,

I'd really like to have a shiny Charmander...
    I have a shiny Kricketot. If you need that, could you clone it? :P

Years
  • Ummm... I got a shiny Latias with a Japanese name... but I want to keep that, so you would have to clone it if you wanted it :D

XDLugia

Years
  • Hey
    Can you please CMT for the Shiny Modest Omanyte
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    Level 5
    Naive nature
    ivs on this? If you can't find the ivs that's alright.

Ummm... I got a shiny Latias with a Japanese name... but I want to keep that, so you would have to clone it if you wanted it :D
    I'm not very interested in a shiny latias, but if you have nothing else, I guess I can give you a copy of charmander.

Years
  • I'm not very interested in a shiny latias, but if you have nothing else, I guess I can give you a copy of charmander.

I don't think you're interested in the other stuff i got. No other shinies and just a few legendaries...
    Would you clone my Latias and give it back to me afterwards? :P

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Hey you! Breed me a Timid Mismagius with HP Fighting xD
    and Give me your Voltorb xD

XDLugia

Years
  • For my own sake, this will be the last breeding request I will accept. And here is a list of what I am going to breed for people in no specific order:
    - Adamant Beldum Egg - Pokemafia
    - Jolly Taillow - KillerX
    - Shiny Shuppet Egg - luigimario94
    - Misdreavus - Uskelly

Snake, as for the plates, they will be free.

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
    Years
  • For my own sake, this will be the last breeding request I will accept. And here is a list of what I am going to breed for people in no specific order:
    - Adamant Beldum Egg - Pokemafia
    - Jolly Taillow - KillerX
    - Shiny Shuppet Egg - luigimario94
    - Misdreavus - Uskelly

Snake, as for the plates, they will be free.

Which of my Pokemon do you want?

Years
  • Hey there, i'm interested in your Shiny Jolly Bulbasaur and Naive, HP Fire Magnemite. Sadly, i don't have a whole lot to offer, but i can EV train for you. PM me and possibly we could work out a deal.

XDLugia

Years
  • I know. {0} {0}
    ................U

Just don't want to give away the one you want to someone else.
    oh, ok. I will do your shiny egg next. Doing shinies are easier.

Hey there, i'm interested in your Shiny Jolly Bulbasaur and Naive, HP Fire Magnemite. Sadly, i don't have a whole lot to offer, but i can EV train for you. PM me and possibly we could work out a deal.
    I don't normally let people ev train my pokes because they might run off with what I need ev trained and the pokes they wanted, but since I don't have much time to train them, alright. I have to check what I need some training later.

Back