• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xiaolin Showdown

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    It's a wierd show that I don't exactly understand because I haven't seen all of it, but it certainly has its moments. I love the bald dude! (I think his name is Omi or something.)

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Gah...I'm way too into XS...Chase is probably the coolest bad guy there, Omi is well...funny in his own strange way....and Rai is also funny in his own cool way...Kimiko and Clay aren't too good..XD

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    Lord Kraith said:
    Do you know Chase young has three forms?
    i never knew he had 3 forms. he has a human form and a dragon form, but what's the 3rd one?
    i'm a xiolin showdown fan. My favorite character is either rai or dojo. Chase young looks uber sweet. i love it when omi gets all of those saying messed up :D

Lord Kraith

Solaris knight
    Years
    Fury of Ninetales Chase third form was a demon form and it happens at the 2nd last episode of Season 3 of Xiaolin showdown

Back