• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xiodinex's Swopshop II

When trading, what's the best incentive?

• Total voters

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    Give me a bit of time to be ready - it just occurred to me that some trade thread offer cloning services, so i'm going to see if i can get Jirachi cloned - don't worry, i'll let you have the original, i was just quite fond of it, so i'd like a clone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Give me a bit of time to be ready - it just occurred to me that some trade thread offer cloning services, so i'm going to see if i can get Jirachi cloned - don't worry, i'll let you have the original, i was just quite fond of it, so i'd like a clone.

That's perfectly understandable, if you are able to clone I would like to take you up on that service as well if possible.

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    That's perfectly understandable, if you are able to clone I would like to take you up on that service as well if possible.

not at the minute, i'm trying to find someone who can offer it. i DO have an Action Replay somewhere, so i'm going to try and find it. if not, i'll definitely be buying a new one, so a bit of patience means i will have a cloning service soon :)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Hi there, can I get the OT and the ID of these pokemons please?
    EV'd Milotic (Lv. 100, 252 HP, 156 Def, 100 SpD, Calm nature, Ice Beam, Surf, Rest, Sleep Talk)
    EV'd Donphan (Lv. 100, 252 Atk, 200 Def, 56 Spe, Adamant nature, Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Assurance, Ice Shard)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    not at the minute, i'm trying to find someone who can offer it. i DO have an Action Replay somewhere, so i'm going to try and find it. if not, i'll definitely be buying a new one, so a bit of patience means i will have a cloning service soon :)

Ok, I will be awaiting your reply, hopefully you will be able to :)

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    Very Intrested in the Close Combat Arcanine. What Nature is it?

Close Combat is a Growlithe egg move, so i can breed for any nature you want. However, the EV'd Arcanine is a different business altogether, and does not have Close Combat :)

Hi there, can I get the OT and the ID of these pokemons please?
    EV'd Milotic (Lv. 100, 252 HP, 156 Def, 100 SpD, Calm nature, Ice Beam, Surf, Rest, Sleep Talk)
    EV'd Donphan (Lv. 100, 252 Atk, 200 Def, 56 Spe, Adamant nature, Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Assurance, Ice Shard)

Both are my own :) so OT: Lillia and ID: 03791, which is my old Platinum game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2021
    Hey thanks for the trade earlier. I have a few DW pokes for trade, Female Likitung and Male Igglybuff. Could I get you to breed me a timid eevee for one or both of these?

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    Oh, cool......Will you CMT for them please?

also, it's a little cheeky, but seeing as it says under your EV training section that you can clone, would it be too cheeky to ask that we trade and maybe you could clone my Milotic back for me? i'm not so bothered about the Donphan though.

also, there are a couple that interest me...

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    can you help me with a evolution trade (my karablast) , you will need a shelmet to do so

i offer

a female
    DW shinx
    other if that

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    what about my offer ?
    interests or not ?

are either of them EV trained?

can you help me with a evolution trade (my karablast) , you will need a shelmet to do so

i offer

a female
    DW shinx
    other if that

i'm happy to do that without any kind of reward :) i know it's frustrating not being able to evolve your pokes.

Last edited:

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    oh, fair enough ^^;
    erm, you receive EVs every time you battle another Pokémon, corresponding with that Pokémon's highest stat. every 4 EVs you gain in a stat, you gain 1 point in it. for more info, just Google effort values xD

and i'm sorry, if they're not EV'd, i'm not interested.

Years
    hum , so an EV'd pokemon is a pokemon that had been raised without rare candies ? xD
    i'll check their values and post up here in a sec if that helps :D
    Mewtwo- Naughty - lv85 - stats :
    Hp - 297 ; at- 279 ; def- 187 ; sp at- 296 ; sp def- 159 ; speed- 261
    Dialga-Docile-lv54-stats:
    Hp-180;at-145;def-144;sp at-172;sp def-129;speed-109

both with pressure xD

Last edited:

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
    Interested in your Porygon and Leafeon. Question: Is this all in 5th Gen? Because I'm trading in 4th Gen only. I have a Bulbasaur, Treecko, Totodile, and I can breed for a female Torchic. I also have a Latias. I can also get you a Skarmory. Which covers most of your wanted list.

Back