• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XJ55's Trade Center

XJ55

XJ55's Trade Center

Welcome to my Trade Center! Hope we'll do some nice trades!

Something about me:

I've started playing Pok?mon since I was 8 with Pok?mon Ruby and from that moment on I started loving Pok?mon. I stopped playing Pok?mon in 2009, but now in 2011 with Pok?mon Black I am playing again!
    I am an Event Collector and a Shiny Legendary Collector, so I am trying to get all the events Pok?mon and the shiny Legendaries.
    I love the Hoenn Region, so I would really like to get some very old III Gen Event Pok?mon and Shiny Legendaries. Hope I'll be able to!

Infos:

1) I'd rather to trade in 5th Gen. If you can't I may trade in 4th Gen, but only if I am really interested in the trade.

2) I you want to clone to give me a Pok?mon I could clone your Pok?mon and then give you a copy. In 5th Gen I clone via cloning the savegame, in 4th Gen I clone via Saving the Pok?mon through Pok?sav.

3) I DO NOT accept any Hacked Pok?mon and any Pok?mon that has been saved through Pok?sav in 5th Gen! And I know how to know if a Pok?mon is legit or not!

Events Trade Center

I offer any of the 4th and 5th Gens Event Pok?mon and some of the 3th gen Event Pok?mon.

Events I need:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gallade7

Fan of Gallade
    Years
    Would you be willing to trade WIN2011 Shiny Raikou, Entei, Suicune and GAMESTP Celebi for 4 of your chosen events? I'm guaranteed not to have it?

Could you tell me what your sending me first though? If you agree that is :D
    VM me to reply.

Back