• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xochi's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    Ahh, yes, the reason I joined this forum in the first place.

These are for a region I made up. I had a RP forum up for it for a brief time, but I realized I made a few big errors (one such error being that I never RP'ed in my life!) and let it die. Here's what I made then, along with a few new things.

----

Maps

Xochi's Sprites

Gem Town - exists solely to serve as a docking point for arriving trainers.

Xochi's Sprites

Route 1. In terms of things to do, it's fairly interesting. Just looking at it, though...not really.

----

New Pokemon

What new region is complete without them?!
    /sarcasm

Xochi's Sprites

----

Sin and Virtue Pokemon

But Xochi, you gasp, these look to be but simple recolors!
    Yes,
    I respond gently, but they served a point in one of my plots and were mainly done because I was bored.

Xochi's Sprites
    Xochi's Sprites
    Xochi's Sprites
    Xochi's Sprites
    Xochi's Sprites

Xochi's Sprites
    Xochi's Sprites
    Xochi's Sprites
    Xochi's Sprites
    Xochi's Sprites

----

Other

Xochi's Sprites

Again, I was bored and I actually had a plot for them.

Xochi's Sprites

It's-a me! I might use this to make a TC, I dunno.

----

Credit
    Credit goes out to various sprite resources for bases.
    Pummeleaf's concept and name are from someone on Neopets (I remember his pet's name (Poivole) but not his ><), used with permission.
    Anything that you don't recognized has been created by me.

----

I wish I could give a time for when I next update, but as my spring break is almost over and I'm heading back to school tomorrow, I don't know when I'll have time to work on more. There
    will be more, however...

As for as ConCrit goes, I'm all for it. There are some things I'm already aware of, though, such as on the 'Mewtations' I know that shading is off as a result of different parts of different Pokemon being edited together.

And sadly, I cannot make scratch sprites to save my life =( This is about as far as my skill goes.

Last edited:
    Years
    Very good, Overall I gove a 9.25/10.
    The onlythings bad was the Maps: 8/10 - too plain
    Splices (mainly the Mewkip, too big of a fin) 9/10
    The rest 10/10
    that makes 37/40, or 9.25/10

Regi DS

I'm always sleepy (zzz...)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    I like the idea of a pokemon center and a poke mart merged together. I don't like the recolors (They're recolors!)but I like your sprite fusions. Your misc. sprites are good as well. Keep up the good work!

Years
    Pummeleaf is a really good concept, but the bases used in the sprite look a little too obvious. The legs are Blaziken's, and I'm pretty sure that the fists are from Hitmonchan. The recolours could be better, but the mews are amazingtastic. The mewgong is really cute.

spiderc

Rocking Rampardos Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    those mew guys are amazing... but the black/red pokemon are a little hard to see

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back