• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] XSE Error

Skull Kid

The One and Only
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm sorry if a topic like this has already been created. I searched through the forum and google and couldn't find anything similar to my problem.

I create a script in XSE and place the offset on a trainer sprite in Advance Map. Usually I press the "Open Script" button in Advance Map to double check if everything loads fine. However I get the following error:

noKKZUC.png

Testing.gba is the name of my rom. I'm not sure what this error means and I have triple checked that I correctly defined XSE as my script editor in advanced map, so that isn't the problem. This error only started appearing recently and if anyone knows how to fix this it would be much appreciated.

If it helps I am using Windows 8, XSE 1.1.1 and Advance Map 1.9.5

Back