• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xynz here! Nice to meet all of you!

Xynz01

LEGEN. Wait for the DARY
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2012
    Hey there! Im Xynz (pronounce as sins) from Philippines. Nice to meet you. I played Pokemon since I was 12 years old. I've got gameboy color the Pikachu Limited Edition one that came along with the three cartridges of the original pokemon *blue, red, and yellow*. It was given to me by my uncle who worked at Nintendo til 02. I finished it all and collected the 150 pokemon. I played it with my father lol. We enjoyed it both, then the doomsday came, my GBC broke, and that's how I stopped playing pokemon. It was 09 when I came to the emulator world and played Pokemon Gold, Silver, then Pearl and Diamond. Then stopped again up to now.

The main reason that I joined here was; I was intrigue by the hacks, I do hope that everyone here is kind hehe.

and oh sorry and thanks for reading my little Pokemon story. I will enjoy my stay here cause I really do loved pokemon original and I do hope that I will love the new generations of pokemon lol.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hi Xynz, welcome to PC!

That's cool that you and your father used to spend time playing the Pokemon games together. :P
    My mother and I used to play Pokemon Blue together when I was younger.

A lot of people end up here at PC for the hacking community. It's a very interesting part of the community, full of creative individuals bringing some extra pokemon adventures for those of us who can't wait for a new pokemon game. Hope you have fun exploring that section!

See you around, and enjoy the forum!

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you enjoyed the originals so much, I personally really liked them. (especially Yellow for the Pikachu. :P) Wow very nice in collecting all the Pokemon, i did that with Red but my games battery died and i lost everything.. :( I got into emulators recently actually and it's awesome with all the hacks you can play along with normal games. There's a lot of games at your disposal, so you should have a lot of fun with those. Also be sure to read the rules, and message anyone with a bold name if you have any questions about PC. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back