• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Y Helo Thar...

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    Ummm... hey! Yeah.

Long-time lurker here, first-time poster. Yay?

Anyway, I probably won't make a bajillion posts or anything, but I'll try to post when I can! You'll probably see me mostly in the Fanart/Fanfiction/General Discussion sections... yeah.

So... uhhh... you guys can welcome me, I guess! :D

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Long time lurker? Awesome. XD Glad you joined. =D

You may PM me if you want.

Hope, to see you posting around here soon. XD

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Welcome to the community. This forum has many topics on pokemon and other anime and such alike

If you have a question on pokemon or anything else. Or if you just want to talk then feel no reluctance to PM me

ENJOY YOUR STAY

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Welcome along to Pkmncommunity Forums Kasedilia. Do enjoy your stay here; this community is a friendly one. ;)

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Welcome Kasedilla ! I hope you enjoy your stay here and PM me if you wanna be friends.

~+Tito+~

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Ummm... hey! Yeah.

Long-time lurker here, first-time poster. Yay?

Anyway, I probably won't make a bajillion posts or anything, but I'll try to post when I can! You'll probably see me mostly in the Fanart/Fanfiction/General Discussion sections... yeah.

So... uhhh... you guys can welcome me, I guess! :D

It's almost creepy how simliar I sounded when I first joined.

Anyway, wanna be friends? *nudenudge*

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    Sure, why not? I'll be friends with anybody. (Except, y'know, crazy rapist serial killers or anyone like that.) Feel free to PM me, or I'll PM you, or whatever else floats your boat. :D

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Warm welcomes are always lovely. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    WELCOME to the PC.
    ^^ Glad you will start posting~
    Hope you have a great time here, and if you'd like to be friends you can PM me x3
    Well, I hope to see you around

~catch ya later~ :2:

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
    Hey
    Y Helo Thar...
    to PC and now you are my friend

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC forums Kasadilla ^^

A long-time lurker eh? Well, I hope you'll lurk around here some xD. Have a great time, read the rules, and feel free to PM me to be friends and I'll look after it. See ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Back