• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YA Dancer Script [YAD]

Ego13

hollow_ego
Years
  • As requested by WolfPP i took his work of the Dancer Ability and modified/improved/cleaned it up.
    Most credits go to him, as he did most of the work (even if that itself is based on my first Dancer Script)

This script lets the slowest dancer move first and doesn't trigger on snatched or bounced dancer moves.
    I did not test all situations, so if the script behaves wrong, let me know.

So here is how to implement it

In PBEffects add the following effects ("XXX" will be your last number):
    Spoiler:

In PokeBattle_Battler, inside def pbInitEffects(batonpass) add below @effects[PBEffects::Yawn]=0:
    Spoiler:

Inside def pbUseMoveSimple(moveid,index=-1,target=-1) replace pbUseMove(choice,true) for:
    Spoiler:

Below # Record that user has used a move this round (ot at least tried to), replace [email protected] for:
    Spoiler:

Look for # Record move as having been used and then add @effects[PBEffects::DancerUser]=user.index below @battle.lastMoveUser=user.index:
    Spoiler:

And below # End of move usage, paste (you need to check the ID number if need to change or not):
    Spoiler:

Then, in def pbBeginTurn(choice), below @effects[PBEffects::Grudge]=false, paste:
    Spoiler:

Replace def pbChangeUser(thismove,user) with:
    Spoiler:

Find and change if thismove.canMagicCoat? to
    Spoiler:

In PokeBattle_BattlerEffects In def pbConfuse, add @effects[PBEffects::DancerConfused]=true:
    Spoiler:

Now, in PokeBattle_Battle beforte # Switching Pokémon. add:
    Spoiler:

Back