• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yami Entertainment

Yami_Charizard

Fire_Master_Of_Brooklyn
    Years
    Hello everyone! This is the section where you can learn about Yami Entertainment. In Yami Entertainment we are to please others with our amazing talent. We at Yami Entertainment are to have talent from Art to Writing. To be apart of Yami Entertainment, you have to be up to the standards. You have to be a ready-to-work-type of person. If you have background in Art, Writing, RPG don't give me proof just tell me. At Yami Entertainment we strive to make peope happy with what we do. In the process we will have our own website. I will update this section with more information. Please be patient if more information isn't up by Friday.

Back