• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YanmegaLv55's Trading Plaza; Item's, Medicine, Tm's and Pokemon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
    I'm interested in the following TMs: 08 Bulk Up, 61 Will-o-Wisp, 64 Explosion, 73 Thunder Wave.

I have WISHMKR Jirachi and other stuff, see in my trade thread in my signature if something interests you.

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    I'm interested in the following TMs: 08 Bulk Up, 61 Will-o-Wisp, 64 Explosion, 73 Thunder Wave.

I have WISHMKR Jirachi and other stuff, see in my trade thread in my signature if something interests you.
    All for the WISNMKR Jirachi?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010
    i need a thunderstone but i have a few things to trade though, nothing extraordinary

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010
    names henry

friend code: 2150 0391 4556

let me know when ur ready

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    Dusclops

I will trade a female lvl 23 Poliwhirl holding a moon stone or rare candy for a female any level Dusclops holding a Reaper clloth

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    I will trade a female lvl 23 Poliwhirl holding a moon stone or rare candy for a female any level Dusclops holding a Reaper clloth
    Sorry, I dont have a Dusclops in stock, but I will tray my best to catch one.
    If I do, i will let you know ASAP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back