• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay! Blog :D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Well now that I'm a supporter I have my very own shiny blog. Now what to do with it? I don't know.. I guess we will see if I ever even post in it haha.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    First to comment in your blog. :D

I really only use mine to make pointless rants, post random sketches I've made, or express my (dis)content with my RL stuff. Be creative. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Timbjerr;bt46060 said:
    First to comment in your blog. :D

I really only use mine to make pointless rants, post random sketches I've made, or express my (dis)content with my RL stuff. Be creative. XD

Yay! First comment!

I think I mainly plan to use mine to post my happenings in the games (such as learning how to abuse the PRNG) and such that I can't really post anywhere else on the forum.

Also, I do plan on writing other things down once something actually happens d.d​

Last edited:
    Back