• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay, I can do it too!

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Certain Ninetales character

I basically took this sprite, also mine:

Yay, I can do it too!

Then I magnified it in ImageReady and drew on a new layer, "tracing" the sprite, and used its colors to make soft shading. Credit to Nidoking256 for making these awesome thingies of doom that made me want to try. His are better.

And yeah, that's the same Ninetales as on the banner in my sig, and is a top-secret character that I'm not telling you anything about until it actually appears in the story. No stealing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    WOW! the ninetales one is awesome ,but the scyther one is awesome with a capital AW ....ninetales- 9/10
    scyther 10000/10 keep up the good work

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Haruka said:
    Very nice job, it looks very pretty.

(no ciqutues.... though) ^_^
    In my opinion, it doesn't deserve any ciqutues (is that how you spell it?), because it's already very good, not considering that it's copied work from sprites though. And the necklace really fits the Ninetales very well. Good job Dragonfree!

Back