• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay! I can finally play 'Come as you are'

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
My first song was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the Viola. {XD}

If you mean more "advanced" music, then a couple of years later I learned Viva La Vida by Coldplay on the Cello. I think.
When I was younger, I watched a lot of Cellists on YouTube (specifically NathanChanCello and ThePianoGuys), and I wanted to try it. So I tried to play Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson and Rolling in the Deep by Adele (They didn't really work out that well). Afterwards, I tried to play one of my favorite songs, Viva La Vida. And I'm confident to say that I can play it relatively well. After that, I moved on to a more advanced version played by the YouTube group 2Cellos.

For the Piano, I'm trying to play DJ's Got Us Falling In Love Again, just because I really like the way it sounds on the piano.

Last edited:

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
On guitar, it was "wild thing".
On piano, it was probably something from a "teach yourself piano" book.
On launchpad it was MeGaLoVania.

Back