• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen YAY! My First Diamond\Pearl Shiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I just got my first Diamond\Pearl Shiny, After Seven to Eight years of playing pokemon I've gotten a legit Shiny! (I don't consider the Garydos from Gold\Silver) I got a shiny Bronzer in the Wayward Cave. I almost didn't get it, because of that dumb pair I got with that little girl, with the kadabra.

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    I just got my first Diamond\Pearl Shiny, After Seven to Eight years of playing pokemon I've gotten a legit Shiny! (I don't consider the Garydos from Gold\Silver) I got a shiny Bronzer in the Wayward Cave. I almost didn't get it, because of that dumb pair I got with that little girl, with the kadabra.

Awesome! I hope you treat your Bronzor as a pokemon and not a trophy! (Although it is nice to admire your Bronzors shininess..)

Lol~:classic:

furix

:3?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    nice, I got a shiny Rosalia the other day, too bad it's serious nature, so it's a bit useless. I haven't checked it's IVs though.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i got many of my shinys from trades. my fdist caught shiny i got about a week ago, my giratina was shiny! yay!

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Congrats.

I still don't have shinies.. just not lucky like you guys are. :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back