• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay! Online Dueling! (Please don't ban me!)

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    Yay! Online Dueling!

I'm not sure if this goes in this section, but I thought it might be a good idea to create a yugioh dueling thread. Just because Yugioh Online doesn' let you get what cards you want and, those are reall the only REAL people I've dueled. Plus, Yugioh Online makes you pay Duel Points. So, unless this thread is against the rules, would someone like to challenge me? Not that I'm that great a duelist but... Oh! Also I'm sure we could have multiple duels at once. By just posting who you're dueling partner is.

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I guess I will try this out but I have to set up a deck first.

Icy42

Years
    Okay! The only rules are that you have to use a physical deck, as in it's stacked right in front of you. Would you like to go first?

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    I play guardian statue in defense mode I activate rock mombadrdment I sacrafise monk fighter from my deck you lose 500 Lp then switch elemental hero avian to attack mode and attack with 1000 attack points

Icy42

Years
    Kelbek is fliped. Your monster is sent back to your hand do to Kelbek's effect! What's your monster's attack again?

Icy42

Years
    7500/7000 LP I think we should say the ATK/DEF when we summon a monster. Anyway, I place 2 non monsters face down and end my turn. Oh, Kelbek's defense is 1800.

Icy42

Years
    I'm afraid we're going to have to put this on hold until tomorrow. What time is it where you are so that I can figure this time zone junk out.

Icy42

Years
    obelisk-kun said:
    central I have to go in a minute anyway
    If we can finish this before 8:00 Am that's fine. If not, than we'll have to continue this at 9:00 Pm or something. (I am going on a float trip tomorrow)

Back