• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye Olde Hogwarts RPG of Ye Year of 1 (You got anything better?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • I snorted with laughter at the sight, annoying a few of the stearn faces around me, all of whom seemed to be trying to read a complex magic text. I waved a brief "good morning" to Avril, then returned to my breakfast, smirking at the upset I'd caused my housemates.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Vera blinked at this golden-haired girl grinning at her, and successfully prevented herself from staring bug-eyed at the next un-folding scenery:

The girl tickled her rival, who in turn, glared at the girl, who erupted into pealing giggles, joined in by several other first-years.

Annoying...

... But simply curious and worth investigating.

Again, she gave herself a restraining order; against half-smiling with a certain air of mischief.

However, this half-hearted attempt did not work, as Vera soon had to cover her lips with her fingers, secreting a thin, shadow of a smile, more of a playful smirk really, but nevertheless below her usual standards of a grin...

... She felt Slytherin's scrutinizing stare upon her and the other Slytherins, along with some others as well, most likely. Vera felt her face melt away into a waxy, blank, dead look as she heard the Slytherin house-master's footsteps stride towards the table.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Avril stopped giggling and tried to catch her breath. It wasn't usually that funny when she does that to him alone but when around hundreds, or thousands even, it was too hilarious. She gave Kanone a brief hug, telling him not to be bothered by it and once she let go, she caught Adair waving a 'good morning' at her and she waved back, a grin still plastered on her face.

Meanwhile, Kanone shot a deadly glare to all those who laughed, and fortunately, the all stopped. Fuming, he continued on eating. He sneaked a furtive glance at his rival, glared at her, then continued on eating again. He just needed someone to take his anger out...someone who is not his sister; he knew just who it was.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Vera's eyes sailed heavenwards when Salazar Slyhterin glided away again.

Stupid boy. Like it was her fault! She chided him inwardly, giving him a intense glare in returns, then started to eat, though not really in the mood for marmalade or the sort....

...It was time to start plotting once more: She was now determined to upstage her rival sometime during the following hours of the day. And she would punch him in the stomach, too.

OOC: Bed time. n_n; Tomorrow!

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • OOC: We were all waiting for you, Andra. XP

IC: Kanone abruptly stood once he finished his meal. He headed outside the Great Hall, waiting for his naive little sister to come out. It was almost time for their first class. He folded his arms, leaning against the wall, and gritted his teeth. What was taking her so long?

As Avril finished her breakfast, she said goodbye to her Gryffindor friends, at Adair, and at her brother's, "rival" happily. She then headed outside and greeted her brother.

"Brother, what's your first class?" Inquired the Gryffindor.

"Transfiguration. You?"

Avril grinned goofily and practically jumped up and down. "The same as you!" She exclaimed happily. "All Gryffindors and Slytherins have the same classes, right?"

Kanone shrugged and waited for another Slytherin to come out, and hopefully help them get to their class.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: O.X;

By the way, can my little brother join this RolePlay?

IC:
    She again, was suprised at this other girl's antics as she glanced at the other girl's back as she left. Stunning...! A Gryffindor...!
    -
    Unfortunately, after Vera uncovered that she had Transfiguration next, she ran in none other than her newly-made rival outside of the hall-the blue-eyed Gryffindor accompanying him.

She donned a teasing, cunning smirk and flashed it at her male rival.

"All bloated up with brekfast now, eh?"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • A smirk quickly appeared on Kanone's face as soon as he heard the girl's voice. He found the girl's presence rather enjoyable instead of annoying, as it once was.

"Yeah," He answered mockingly. "Looks like you are, too."

Avril watched the two, perplexed at their actions. She was quite oblivious that they were being sarcastic. Confusion was written all over her, making her look like a lost child.

"Brother, tell me the truth! Is she your girlfriend or your rival? You're making me confused!" She whined, glancing at her brother then at his rival.

Kanone's eyes twitched. "Girlfriend? Me, her 'beau'?" He forced a sneer, his cheeks slightly pink. "She wishes!"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Before she could shoot back a remark about the whole eating comment (she had only eaten a roll slathered with marmalade, after all, and that didn't afect her thin figure a bit, anyways), her grey eyes widened considerably at the very suggestion. Vera was mortified-frightened, even, that someone would think such a thing of her.

Then she remembered the boy's name being called, just as she quickly stated matter-of-factly:

"...Kanone... Amherst, isn't it?... Amherst, I wish? Of course not. Preposterous." The Shenes stepped closer to the pair; right palm now planted on her hip defiantly as she stared at the two with a up-lifted eyebrow.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Hearing the girl's comment, Avril laughed uneasily, bowing apologetically.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Avril cried, rubbing the back of her head. "I just thought that?"

"You don't need to apologize, Avy. And never bow to foes. Never." Kanone said, glancing sternly at her.

With arms still folded and smirk still plastered on his face, Kanone faced the girl, glancing at the her smugly. Whilst the two were supposedly fighting, Avril could only stare. There was something about the two that seems interesting to her.

"And I heard you're Vera Shenes. What a nice name." He said sardonically.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Vera tossed her hair back (well, rather her ponytail) and opened her mouth to retort the following words to Kanone;

"Oh, but your's is so much more nicer. Lovely ring to it." The female Slytherin snapped cooly, empathizing the 'so' and 'ring' for more effect.

Then, she turned to the gaping girl, whilst taking off her palm of her hip to put it at the nape of her neck, as her wound suddenly twitched.

"And you are his sister... Avril. Gryffindor. Potions, next?" Vera remarked pointedly at her, rubbing her neck while looking at the girl in a if not worse, calmer look than at what she had given the other Amherst.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Avril nodded at the girl's--Vera's--comment, faintly shuddering at the mention of Potions. She didn't really know what it was like, but, from her grandmother's stories, it seemed quite frightening.

Kanone rolled his eyes and grabbed the younger Amherst's wrist. "Let's go, Avril. We are going to be tardy." He said firmly, annoyance hinting at the tone of his voice.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: Gah! Accidentally put Potions... Sorry. Should I change that? ._.;

IC:
    "Cute." The girl sneered.

Vera then shifted the strap of her school bag on her shoulder, sniffed imperiously at Kanone, and quickly, at a run, set off for her first class.

The young, arrogant girl wondered what her lesson would be like...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: 'Kay. Xp;

Should a different person (other than the one of the founders) be the Transfiguration proffessor? If so...

Braindead? Here's something to chew on, then...

IC:

"Class! Settle down, Mcfitte, or I shall have you thrown out of the class. That I can asure you-no, now don't whimper you silly boy! Look-you're getting the whole of the front of your robes stained! Good grief, I really must take a Calming Drought...
    MISS MARLEN, DON'T TOUCH- there's a good girl. Lay the instrument down. NO fiddling, children! Ah well- class, now, I am going to take roll. Aborde, Alice?"

A blotchy-faced Gryffindor said quakingly;

"H-here Proffessor!"

"Eh, Afeheldi, Bullock?"

A rather largely-built Slytherin boy responded gruffily:

"Here Proffessor."

"Afenfeilds, Marilyn-"

This was when Vera burst in through the door, clumsily skidding to a abrupt halt as she felt her peers gazes on her, as well as the proffessor's as well.

She looked at them too, and at the teacher:

a woman with her mousy hair pulled up into a severe, complicated hairstyle that consisted of several loops that formed themselves into the bun in the very middle of the top of her head, wearing grim-looking, faded magenta robes, and glasses which instead of enlarging her eyes (which were blue), made them appear tiny and slit-like, young-aged though the wrinkles on her brow were most prominent, who also was pointing a long, wooden rod at her.

The proffessor glared at the newly-appointed Slytherin, saying:

"I don't know what you think you're doing here tardy, but, you musn't enter here like some sort of blonde elephant, Miss...?"

"Vera. Shenes." She muttered through gritted teeth, a small blush creeping up onto her ears and neck. A random Gryffindor laughed, but however how large her temper could've rosen at that, she ignored it, her eyes fixed on the teacher.

"... Miss. Shenes. Kindly take your seat in that empty chair next to Miss. Falle, will you?"

"Yes, Proffessor." Vera repeated sullenly, then walked over to the directed seat next to a redhead Slytherin. She dropped her bag onto the desk, then sat down, neck and ears still flushed.

"Good. Now, Agoor?, Mattens..."

...Vera wondered when her rival and his sibling would get here...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • The two Amherst sighed. They had been going in circles for minutes! And all of it was because of the older's Amherst sense of directions; he didn't have any.

"Brother,follow me now. We've tried your way for a dozen times already." The younger Amherst suggested, leading his brother to a hallway.

"Let me pick." She closed her eyes and spun, her arm raised, pointing to a certain direction. She spun three times before opening her eyes. "Here, brother!" She exclaimed happily, running to where she assumed their class was held.

OOC: I meant after Transfiguration NOT Herbology. [What's wrong with us? XD] Oh, and, about your brother, I'm postive he would be able to join.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: I know. We're crazy. X)

Okay, then...

IC: Vera raised a eyebrow as the seconds ticked by, and drummed her fingertips upon the wood.
    She then gave out a faux, loud cough (that earned her a piercing glare from that miserable hag -Proffessor Wimbletee, as she had found out-), and then asked no one in particular cooly (making sure anyone-everyone- heard it from outside and inside the class):

"So, what's happening now that the world has come to a abrupt halt?"

Another sharp look at her way. Drat it all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back