• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
x///D Honestly, you can make them up. They'll have basically everything helpful in survival. Fire, camoflauge, slingshot (<--What?), bow and arrow, sword, defensive hand-to-hand, offensive, magic lessons divided by the seven elements, trap-making, spear-throwing, ect.

Oh, and there's a sewing station, too 8D;;;; (<---Being sarcastic)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, just got back! I'll get started on my uber long post now, should be done in a few days!

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Fire Magic:
The ability to control flames and heat. No, you cannot control the sun to make it bash into the Earth. A cool idea, though.

What is not allowed:
*Explosions without any physical means (Example: Making a tree blow up a few meters away because you mentally pictured it blowing up.) It must have a physical form, such as a bomb or compact ball of flames.

*The controlling of the sun (Even if you somehow manage that, don't do it.)

*Hellfire without a contract to a Hell Demon, and high experience (Example: Marisa cracking open the earth to expose the jillion degrees of Hellfire. Bernkastel can't even manage this, even though she has FIVE Hell Demons.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water Magic:
The ability to control water in any of its forms. Liquid, mist, and solid (ice). Opposite of fire, can control cold temperatures.

What is not allowed:
*Weather-changing. Experienced water magicians only.

*Tsunamis without big portions of water. (Even then, it would take quite a bit of effort to keep a wave together)

*Just because the body is made of 80% water, doesn't mean you can control people

Earth Magic:
The ability to control minerals. Most commonly, the dirt you're shoving into your opponent's face. Note, compact dirt is easier to control than sand. Plants also count for this.

What is not allowed:
*Long-range earthquakes over 4.1

*Sand binding, the art of crushing someone to death with sand.

*Moving a piece of earth more than 4 feet in diameter.

*Overgrowth and extreme speed when controling plants (To manipulate a plant, it goes about 30mph if attached to the ground. Trees can't move. Vines move at 40mph.)

Wind Magic:
The ability to levitate, and control weather patterns to some extent, as well as your basic gusts of wind.

What is not allowed:
*Large tornados or twisters

*Extreme weather conditions (Tropical storms)

*Sucking the air out of a person or creating a space with little to no oxygen.

Void Magic:
The ability to harness dark energy. Not necessarily evil. Unique characteristics include bending shadows and making light disappear. Moving through solid objects like a ghost is a useful feature.

What is not allowed:
*Bending darkness to obstruct the view of cameras.

*Blackholes and gaps are strictly for experienced magicians

*Summonings are for experienced magicians only (Unless you are summoning your contractor, which all elementalists can do)

Light Magic:

Iron Magic:
The ability to control metals such as steel and iron. Thus, you can mold a sheet of steel into a sword if you so desired.

What is not allowed:
*Bending the metals of cameras or God property (Do you want to die?)

*Creating guns and/or bullets

(To Be Editted)

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wew, I have finally posted! Let me know if I made any mistakes, or if I did something wrong.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Veggie@

Extremely impressed with the effort put into your post~! Everything is basically flawless, except for a few minor typos. I enjoyed Ryuu's anger and yelling at the rocks x,DDD

Herp. I'll work on Bern's post in the morning and at lunch. Hopefully I can finish it by then. Friday I have a Social Studies test~

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
BAH.

I totally lost internet at my house until Thurday, guys. SO~!

More time to type up post with no distractions |DD

I'll edit my post again, and put another 3 paragraphs 8D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Editted more into Bern's post. Again. I blame school!

Skymin@
I'll reply right now x//DD

Once school is out for winter break, I'll be FREE! 8DDD

SkyisUmbreon and Ichi need to post, as well. O3O

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
FINALLY finished Bern's post OTL I cut it short, btw. I was going to have a Scarlet and Cyro scene, but x,DDDD

Anyways, it's finally up. Within the next 2 days, I'll finish the joint post with Skymin and hopefully everyone else will have their posts up.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Sorry Eeveemaster, I've been working 9/10 hour shifts for the past two weeks. I'm on another 10 hour tomorrow so I won't be able to post till after xmas and this weekend.
Again, really sorry, but I am extremely exhausted from work.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Merry Christmas, everyone! :O

List all the cool things you got this year~!

Electric Keyboard (Thanks, dad)
A Giant Glass Jar of Gourmet Jelly Beans *o*
Assassin's Creed Revelations + Book + Metal Case

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
HURRY UP AND REPLY TO MY PM WITH THE JOINT POST!!!!

I got a French book from 1603 and some more books and pencils and stuff. And lots of money in a PayPal account. <3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yea happy holidays everyone.

I got:

A new belt
Skyrim

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Skymin@
Replied

Everyone@
I'll be gone until Sunday afternoon. Finally getting out of my writers block, so YAY~! I posted another post for Bernkastel... And yeah x,D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Oh gawd. Everything is finally settled over here e,e;;;; *REVIVES YOL*

Will post two things tomorrow. Something for Bernkastel, and another post for everyone else. We'll be moving onto chapter 4 now. (YES. *Drools*)

Oh, and I got AMAZING report card marks ;D *Bows*

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
FFFFF---- Settled over my a---*Shuts up*

High school = homework pile-up. Damn. Well, atleast the February break is next week. I don't think I'll have any homework, so I'll type up everything (Including Chapter 4 introduction) During lunch and after school today.

I know that the pace we're at is extremely, extremely slow. But with everyone's jobs and own personal business, it'll have to be. The most active periods will be breaks of 3+days from school for me. Sometimes weekends if there's nothing planned for my family and minimal schoolwork.

Because, sadly, School>Rping

Back