• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yep, another one...

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Hey Metal Mario,
    Welcome to Pokecommunity and have a great time. Just read the rules and youll be fine.

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    Welcome to the PC! I'm at serebii, but I joined either right before serebii went down or in one of the short periods of time when it was back up. Not sure.

If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a smarter member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    MetalMario said:
    I'm not sure whether or not I have the time for all these forums, but I'm here now because I think these forums are pretty good. (also, the Serebii forums have been down for what, a week? o.o)

Anyway, I've been interested in Pok?mon RPGs since they began, and I do a good amount of movesets (ingame) and hacking/programming when I get the chance. So, hi, everyone! (already seen a good many serebii-ers :P)
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, MetalMario! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Tamer Marco

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Welcome Metal Mario. And you guys are just getting the fun of it, pe2k was down for nineteen days one time because some Scottish guy turned off our server. -_-

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hello & welcome to PC, MetalMario~! ^^ I'm Kylie. If you want help or someone to talk to or a buddy, please feel free to PM or IM me. ^_^ Please read the rules & obey them. Have LOTS OF FUN! *gives you a muffin* ^^ ~Kylie[muffin]

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Yep, another one...

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Wheeee another SPPfer!! xD;; Yay! Welcome to PC. Read and follow the rules, post lots, and have fun. See ya round! ~origin

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    welcome SPPf guy XD
    hope you'll have a great time here^^

Back