• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet Another New Member...

Years
  • Hi! I decided I would join you guys. I'm also a member at Serebii.Net under the name Sailor Bambii if you're wondering.

I'll be friends with pretty much anyone, so don't hesitate to PM me!

~*Kris*~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hi there Kris Bambii. :3 Welcome to PC~ I'm glad that you're willing to befriend anyone, because there's a lot of interesting members here on PC. I'm sure you'll meet some great people. =D Just read the rules and have an awesome time! ^^

~Kelsey

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Hi! Interesting name :) Welcome to PC. xD When I'm hyper, I can be interesting. >D Anyway, Enjoy your stay at PC, check by the rules and FAQ when you get a chance. ^_^ :D
    -DS

Darky

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Hiya ^^ welcome to PC
    *smile*

Have fun n_n PM me for anything

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Kris Bambii. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. If ya have any questions check out the FAQ section and read up on the rules. Or just ask someone who's been around a while. See you around. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hey :D welcome to PC ! Hope you have a great time during your stay here ^^;

Also, Don't forget to read the Rules and FAQs, If you need any help, Have any questions or wanna be friends, You can PM me :D

Years
  • SPPF, huh? I haven't seen you before. ^^; I used to go, but I kinda lurk right now. My account was pruned recently.

Welcome to PC! ^^ I hope you have fun here, because I know I do. :3

Years
  • Wow, thanks you guys! I've already read the rules and I'll try my best to stay with them.

The main place I'm at at Serebii.Net is the Anybody for Contestshipping thread, but occasionally I'll wonder around other places. I'm not exactly well known there.

*Kris*~

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
  • Hello there Kris Bambii, interesting name. This site is great, it's good that you joined, you will have a lot of fun here.

I am here to make friends too, so PM when you want.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Ah, after my dinner, I feel fit to welcome another member.

So therefore, welcome to PC. Remember to enjoy yourself and abide my our Community rules when posting.

Back