• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet another newbie

Firequill

Digital Artist
    Years
    punkie90 said:
    You funny guy! Hope you have fun here!

dont worry, its happened many times before *ahem, girl... yes. dont matter, AAANYwho...
    And i made up firequill as an alternative word for phoenix. Phoenixes are basically fire birds and feathers can also be called quills... when you write with them at least...
    Im also known as the "Psycho cupboard chicken", Sabredragogashi in some places, erhmmm... I talk to myself a lot too, i am such an interesting person! No, no, no, YOU are the interesting one! were both interesting! ;)

And you must watch out for invisible couches! There are also flying ones too, they like to feast on your innards, or just trip you and laugh their silent laugh! *shifty eyes*

Last edited:
    Back