• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Competitive Duel Chat

Years
  • COMPETITIVE DUEL CHAT

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where duelists can casually discuss any aspect of YGO. This thread is for laid back chat and free from serious, heated debates.

It's as simple as that. There are only a few ground rules for this thread:

— Do not stray from the realm of YGO in this thread.
    Or you shall be banished into the shadow realm.

— Try to avoid getting into huge debates.
    You can disagree and contest points, but this is supposed to be a casual chat; when you start breaking each post down into several points and then countering each one, it has probably gotten a little too serious.

— Be respectful.
    Refer to the comment in the first rule.

Enjoy!

Nightstalker

Party on!!
    Years
  • Well it would appear that someone needs to start a conversation and I shall rise to this mighty challenge!

So Drakow, what's it like at big events, seeing as lack of funds has generally prohibited me from attending, I imagine the atmospher is something special.

Also are you planning to go to YCS London in October?

Years
  • Yeah it's really great attending the big events. I've met a lot of people from DuelistGroundz (YGO forum) at such events and it's really cool to meet new people and catch up with the older people too. I've met people from all over Europe and even one or two from America. We all share a common interest so it's really easy to get along with many different people. I usually remember the faces of tough opponents I've battled against and make an effort to meet up with them at future events.

Is the YCS in London confirmed then? I haven't seen any information about it but if you have, link me. If it is in October I shouldn't be too busy with my academics so I should be able to work something out. I'm assuming it will be held at the London Expo and my previous experience wasn't too great to be honest. The venue is packed as hell and getting a good hotel to stay in at a reasonable price is very tricky. We'll see how things fan out.

Back