• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YGO-Dragon Deck

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Ok one of my decks, it's a hopless/chaos Dragon Deck give me some tips to make it better if you can. I'm aware of Dragonic Legion which I'll be adding a Lightpulsar Dragon and a

Monsters: 23

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x3

Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3

Chaos Sorcerer x1

Red-Eyes Wyvern x1

Prime Material Dragon x1

Tiger Dragon x1

Alexandrite Dragon x2

Delta Flyer x2

BLS Envoy of the Beg x1

Light and Darkness Dragon x1

Totem Dragon x1

Debris Dragon x1

Mirage Dragon x1

The white stone of legend x1

Dread Dragon x1

Blizzard Dragon x1

Vanguard of the Dragon x1

Spells: 12

MST x1

Dark Hole x1

Monster Reborn x1

Heavy Storm x1

Gold Sarcophagus x1

Future Fusion x1

Foolish Burial x2

Swords x1

Burial from a Different Dimension x1

Dragons mirrior x2

Traps:

Bottomless x2

Mirror Force x1

Seven tools x1

Solemn Judigement x1

Solemn Warning x 2

Extra: 15

F.G.D x3

Stardust Dragon x2

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x 2

Red Dragon Archfiend x2

Black Rose Dragon x1

Ally of Justice Casator x2

Dark End Dragon x1

Trident Dragon x1

Ancient Fairy Dragon x1

Years
  • This is a weird type of hope-os deck.

What you need:

x3 Red-Eyes Wyvern
    x1/2 Trade In (YOU HAVE BLUE EYES BUT NONE OF THESE?!)
    x1 Allure of Darkness
    x1/2 Photon Galaxy Eyes Dragon
    x2 D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation

That is just looking quickly, as I have built this deck before.

This deck will change so much with the new structure deck coming out next year.​

Years
  • This is all over the place to be honest. Dragon's Mirror is a terrible card to run as it conflicts with the chaos theme monsters as well as REDMD. Your dragons are all over the place as well and should be more structured and focussed.

YGO-Dragon Deck

This is what I would run. Triple Trade-In is fine since you can easily search out BEWD and if necessary, BLS can be pitched to it too. Drop it to two if you prefer though. Personally not a fan of running inferior monsters (Chaos Sorcerer) myself which is why I didn't include it. KM Drago is so good and even if it does limit your own plays, I would still run it. Once the opponent gets rid of it, you can swarm on your next turn anyway. Just a good tempo controlling card against Agents and Dark World mainly. It also stops plants doing their signature Formula Synchron and Hyper Librarian plays too. Tour Guide combos well with Sarc but Sangan also searches out White Stone which can lead to BEWD for Trade-In too. I'm aware you may not have access to all of these cards but you can use this list as a guide of sorts.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Run more Lightpulsar Dragons, it's super broke and hasn't afraid of anything. : I

YGO-Dragon Deck

Lightpulsar Dragon
    Level 6 - LIGHT - Dragon/Effect - 2500/1500
    You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard) by sending 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher DARK Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

Goddammit Konami, stop being OP : (.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ok, Drakow's list is very good, but 3 Trade-In is a bit too much I think. Especially with Blue-Eyes and REDMD, Totem Dragon is a must. Here is my deck list:

YGO-Dragon Deck

If you cannot see any cards, do ask about them. Also, I know its not perfect, but I do think Totem Dragon is a necessity. There you go, hope that helps.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot about Five God Dragon for Future Fusion. Get rid of the Utopia, and replace with F.G.D.

Years
  • The problem I have with Totem is that other cards in the deck conflict with it - yes I know you can banish those cards for the chaos monsters but even so. Might just be a theory-oh thing though. Avarice conflicts with the whole Chaos theme just like Dragon's Mirror so I would not run it.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Drakow is correct.

You definitely do not want to run Totem Dragon in a chaos build; Pot of Avarice is okay, but you don't have a very good way to set up your graveyard properly. Run Divine Dragon Apocalypse so you can loop it with REDMD (like a boss) and Leviair.

Also run more Xyz monsters. (aka - more Leviair)

YGO-Dragon Deck

(I am completely serious about that card just in case you were wondering : I; you can also run Exodius to power it out if you so desire and Exodius cycles your graveyard.)

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ok then

-2 Totem Dragon
    -1 Pot of Avarice
    +2 Divine Dragon Apocalypse
    +1 Burst Breath

-1 Magical Android
    +1 Leviair the Sea Dragon

Back