• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YGO: Highest ATK/DEF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shukumei

Teh Haxxorz
    Years
    I can't remember the exact number but it was neo-parshath with cestus of something-or-other and chorus of sanctuary. I was playing a recovery deck so parshath's atk went through the roof fast. I think it was around 30,000 when his LP ran out but in a few more turns it would have been much higher. That being said I usually play burn decks but there's nothing wrong with having a good beatdown stick in your deck.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Haven't been playing that long, so haven't had time to get a high attack number as of yet, highest being around 8000 with Montage Dragon. I shoved loads of Assualt Modes for the sake of it, not reading the effects, and used them on Montage. Worked well. Now my Dragon deck has been eaten up. Rebulding it now. Chimeratech is going in my [under construction] Machine type deck.

PokeWe

Yo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Yeah I also got Satellite Canon to a high ATK, somewhere like 34K. Took awhile though.

NatureKeeper

It was probably Master Of Oz with Metamorpher (or whatever thing that doubles ATK and DEF when you have less LP), with 9000 ATK pts. I also remember using a monster that reached something between 12000 - 15000 ATK, don't remember who.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    A month revival, is still a month revival. Gonna close this, yes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back