• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] I am making a return. I'll start here.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Well, once apon a time, I joined this site. I posted a horrible deck, and waited for some replies. Since then I left. BUT, I got a reply before I left. I took it, made a new deck, and now I wish to show that deck here.

Monsters x20
    Level 1-4
    Des Lacooda
    Plague Wolf
    Marionette Mite
    Paladin of Cursed Dragon
    Getsu Fuhma
    Royal Keeper
    Exiled Force
    Regenerating Mummy x2
    Zombie Master x2
    Pyramid Turtle x3

Level 5-6
    Patrician of Darkness
    Malevolent Mech - Goku En
    Ryu Kokki

Level 7-8
    Umbral Soul
    Red Eyes Zombie Dragon
    Despair from the Dark

Spells 18
    Terraforming
    Zombie World
    Creature Swap
    Magical Stone Excavation
    Card of Safe Return
    Call of the Mummy
    Field Barrier
    Card Destruction
    Magical Mallet
    Cold Wave
    Emergency Provisions
    Soul Taker
    Spell Shattering Arrow
    Pot of Avarice
    Shrink
    Ribbon of Rebirth
    Book of Life x2

Traps 7
    Ordeal of a Traveler
    Waboku
    Dust Tornado
    Imperial Iron Wall
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Tutan Mask
    Magic Cylinder

Magic Cylinder is a place holder. I'm trying to decide what to replace it with.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Meh I'm not a big expert on zombies types so I really can't tell you much, hoowever one card caught my eye up there...Zombie World. If you have that field spell in your deck than I have two monsters to reccommend, if you have them that is

1.) Il Blud - I can't explain how much you would wreck with this card. Zombie world makes all monster in both graveyards zombie types and Il Bluds ability, when summoned twice that is, allows you to special summon a zombie type monster from your hand or either players graveyards once per turn. So basically you can use him to bring back your opponents strongest monster from the graveyard since with zombie world both graves are filled with zombie monsters. Two downsides to him is a. He's a gemini monster so you will have to normal summon him again to gain his effect and b. When he is removed from the field so are the monsters special summoned by his effect. Since he will be most likely targerted have a book of moon handy to flip him face down when he's about to be destroyed and because being flipped down makes him lose the "relationship" he had with the monsters he summoned so they will not be destroyed

2. Mezuki - another great monster. When he is in the graveyard you can just simply remove him from play to special summon a zombie type monster from your graveyard. Hmm you can combine this to summon Il Blud in the graveyard and then you can summon him twice, use his effect and special summon another monster.

I think I'm safe too say that running at least 2 Il Bluds can do wonders but 3 can slow you down. Also zombie world itself it going to be hated and your opponent is going to want it off the field as soon as possible so I guess field barrier can work as well and what I don't see a call of the haunted :o...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Meh I'm not a big expert on zombies types so I really can't tell you much, hoowever one card caught my eye up there...Zombie World. If you have that field spell in your deck than I have two monsters to reccommend, if you have them that is

1.) Il Blud - I can't explain how much you would wreck with this card. Zombie world makes all monster in both graveyards zombie types and Il Bluds ability, when summoned twice that is, allows you to special summon a zombie type monster from your hand or either players graveyards once per turn. So basically you can use him to bring back your opponents strongest monster from the graveyard since with zombie world both graves are filled with zombie monsters. Two downsides to him is a. He's a gemini monster so you will have to normal summon him again to gain his effect and b. When he is removed from the field so are the monsters special summoned by his effect. Since he will be most likely targerted have a book of moon handy to flip him face down when he's about to be destroyed and because being flipped down makes him lose the "relationship" he had with the monsters he summoned so they will not be destroyed

2. Mezuki - another great monster. When he is in the graveyard you can just simply remove him from play to special summon a zombie type monster from your graveyard. Hmm you can combine this to summon Il Blud in the graveyard and then you can summon him twice, use his effect and special summon another monster.

I think I'm safe too say that running at least 2 Il Bluds can do wonders but 3 can slow you down. Also zombie world itself it going to be hated and your opponent is going to want it off the field as soon as possible so I guess field barrier can work as well and what I don't see a call of the haunted :o...

I know about both of those guy and I would love to use them, but sadly...I don't have them. Call of the Haunted, that's a good one.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I'm a huge gemini monster fanboy considering a run a deck full of geminis but I too do not have Il Blud :/. Happy hunting for those two because they are holos xD and I hope your deck turns out for the best as I hear zombies are quite popular n_n.

Quick Note: Believe in the heart of the cards lol

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
  • Go look arround for tradesmen. I think Il Blood is available in special edition. Too bad UD is killing the zombies every single banlist.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    this deck looks like every single other zombie deck ive dueled, you should try to be more unique :4:

Garland

Rouge troll.
    Years
  • this deck looks like every single other zombie deck ive dueled, you should try to be more unique :4:

You may run Phoenix Enforcer but you have taken the words out of my mouth.

It's basically an barely-edited Zombie World that has more than 42 cards. How original.

If a deck has more than 42 cards, it isn't playable.

Back