• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Infernity Loop

Years
  • Alright duelists. For those who do not know, the Infernity Loop I am referring to allows a duelist to Synchro Summon two Trishula and have a bunch of other crap on the field for the opponent to deal with. This loop was actually performed in a feature match at YCS Toronto!

https://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=6946

Spoiler:

With the release of the following card in the OCG, the Infernity Loop can now summon an infinite amount of Trishula, guaranteeing the opponent's defeat if it goes off (the old loop pretty much guarantees your victory anyway really).

Daigusto Emeral
    https://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Daigusto_Emeral
    Rank 4/WIND/Rock-Type - Effect, Xyz/1800 ATK/800 DEF 2 Level 4 Monsters. Once per turn, you can detach 1 of this card's Xyz Materials to activate one of the following effects:
    • Select 3 monsters in your Graveyard and shuffle them into your Deck. Draw 1 card.
    • Target 1 monster in your Graveyard, other than an Effect Monster, and Special Summon it.

And that is a video going through the new loop. Personally I would hate it if someone pulled this off against me because it is simply anal rape. Perhaps Konami will finally realize how potentially stupid Brionac can be and do something about it. Trishula too perhaps, but definitely Brionac in my opinion.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Oh GOD. : | Daigusto Emeral, wai yuo so good?!

Infernity loop is actually eeeeeh; it's fine, and Konami is definitely going to deal with one of its problem cards next format, but I'm not sure if Brionac is necessarily the strongest card right now in the meta.

Years
  • LIMIT POT OF AVARICE!

RELEASE DAIGUSTO EMERAL!

Brionac has always been banworthy in my opinion because it allows for many crazy combos and whatnot.

Years
  • Goyo is pretty trollworthy himself though - especially with Xyz being released - he now has a new purpose for the monsters he steals. His effect is simply too powerful. Mind Control is limited to one and that is a very powerful card in my opinion even though you can only Xyz / Synchro with it most of the time. Goyo steals the monster permanantly which is far worse and you can attack with it next turn.

That being said, it's a great way to punish opponents who like to drop Naturia Beast / Legendary Six Samurai Shien on the first turn as well as other ******ry things. Goyo Guardian is very much suited to be the Synchro Monster of the police force as he is a punisher in every sence of the word.

Back