• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Kill me if you can

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • Old
    Spoiler:

Monsters 9
    2x Marshmallon
    3x Swift Scarecrow
    3x Battle Fader
    1x Malefic Stardust Dragon

Spells 16
    3x Savage Colosseum
    3x Pot of Duality
    3x Upstart Goblin
    3x Magical Mallet
    2x Toll
    1x Monster Reborn
    1x Wave-Motion Cannon

Traps 15
    3x Battle Mania
    3x Bad Reaction to Simochi
    3x Gift Card
    3x Dark Bribe
    2x Magic Cylinder
    1x Solemn Judgment

Extra
    1x Stardust Dragon
    1x Cyber End Dragon

Side
    1x Malefic Cyber End Dragon

I'd say that I am getting bored with my other burn deck, but I'm not. After having a couple people getting completely pissed with how I beat them, I thought to myself... How can I piss them off even more?

This is the result.

Your not going to be able to kill my monsters.
    If you even THINK of attacking them, your going to lose points from it.
    If you think you can get away with not attacking me, to bad. You have to.
    Pissed off yet? You are? Well, perhaps this gift will make you feel better.
    Oh yeah, my dragon? Yeah. He wants to say hello. You might want to run... Now.

Edit - Changes and test result
    -3 Kuribon, -2 Double Summon, -1 Solemn Warning +2 Magic Cylinder, +2 Toll, +1 Monster Reborn, +1 Wave-Motion Cannon

First test went great. I easily tore my opponent apart (Managed to shut him down in turn 2, couldn't do anything after that.) and didn't lose any points besides the points to activate Judgment. I was going against a dragon beatdown. Brought opponent down to 100 pretty fast, cleared out his field with Battle Mania/Toll and then speced his Blue-eyes. Negated his Torrental, and he gave up after that.

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Interesting Simochi deck, but what do you do if they kill your Simochi or lockdown S/Ts... seems like an insta-lose versus oppressive decks like Inzektors (and depending on who goes first, you will lose vs Rabbit Laggia as well - negate Simochi and your game plan goes out the window for the most part).

Also gets crushed by Gemknight Citrine. No activations of any effects means even if you have Toll active, it's still 500 LP for 2200 LP... you can't Scarecrow or Fader Citrine. The question is, then, how quickly the opponent can summon Citrine (the answer: very - if your opponent is playing it).

Generally Simochi decks win by instantly bursting the opponent from 8000 to 0, so that's why I'm not a big fan of this pseudo-lockdown multi-card affair.

Back