• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] List of T1 Decks

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    So everyone's been asking me what the T1 decks are, and I decided I would make a list (in no specific order)

• X-Sabers
    • Lightsworns
    • Infernities
    • Gladiator Beasts
    • Monarchs (all kinds)
    • Zombies
    • Chaos
    • Twilight
    • Dark Gaia
    • Machina Gadgets
    • TeleDAD/Salvo DAD
    • Synchro Cat/Flamvell Cat/Varieties

Please tell me if I missed anything. Some other decks that you may see are:

• Frog/Frog FTK/Frog OTK
    • Batteryman OTK
    • Blackwings
    • Blackwings (yes they need to be on here twice)
    • Plants/GigaVise/Quickdraw
    • Attribute Decks
    • Type Decks
    • Counter Fairies/Heralds

Really there's no way to tell what people play, just go to your locals and ask around. Now here's your part. What do YOU think of the current metagame?

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    What...Morphtronics everyone tells me they suck :/. And I just love Fortune Ladies x3 but I hardly see anybody playing with those aroud here either :/. If only Reptillianes and Geminis, except Gigavise, were huge threats -sigh-. Also can't stand counter fairies and there damned Archlord Kristya ;^;.

I can't think of anything else but what about Synchro Cat decks and Quickdrawplants, I think that's what they are called :I.

On the current metagame all I have to say is: YuGiOh doesn't required much strategy as it use to. Don't get me wrong there is still te strategy aspect of the game but when yugioh was just starting off there wasn't as much fancy effect monsters back then but powerful spells and traps though.

Dark Gaia reminds me of Sonic Unleashed xD.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    What...Morphtronics everyone tells me they suck :/. And I just love Fortune Ladies x3 but I hardly see anybody playing with those aroud here either :/. If only Reptillianes and Geminis, except Gigavise, were huge threats -sigh-. Also can't stand counter fairies and there damned Archlord Kristya ;^;.

Sorry about that and you're right, but there's a guy at my locals who plays Morphtronics and he's won the locals like x3 but yeah.

I can't think of anything else but what about Synchro Cat decks and Quickdrawplants, I think that's what they are called :I.

After I posted this I remembered those two, although I'm pretty sure Quickdraw Plants aren't T1 yet.

On the current metagame all I have to say is: YuGiOh doesn't required much strategy as it use to. Don't get me wrong there is still te strategy aspect of the game but when yugioh was just starting off there wasn't as much fancy effect monsters back then but powerful spells and traps though.

Dark Gaia reminds me of Sonic Unleashed xD.

Lol. And, I guess I agree. I mean, I like YGO much better now, I have to say.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I'd like to pop in on this thread to mention that Gigavise is my baby.

In addition, I wish it were possible to actually play some of the more fun types of decks... Like Giant Kozaky burn, The Calculator, and Ameba :( But whatever!

Years
    Um im pretty sure the current T1 are only frognarchs, infernitys and X-sabers... with machina gadgets and quickdraw plants in T1.5, the rest are better regarded as T2

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Yes, you're right. Here's the new list:

• Infernities
    • X-Sabers
    • Frogs
    • Herald
    • Machina Gadget
    • Quickdraw

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Infernities and X-Sabers comprise the meta at the moment, unfortunately... Machina Gadgets (w/ Doomcaliber) and Frognarchs are also powerful forces due to their controlling aspect. The only t1 Herald deck is Happy Herald, because its advantage engine surpasses the one that other Herald decks have (Dawn of the Herald? A bit weaker compared to the simple +1 of Dark Factory of Mass Production that actually nets you 2 pieces of negation, and the fact that to play Dawn you have to -1 yourself at least in the first place).

Quickdraw Dandywarrior (what I usually call Quickweed or Dandydraw) is also tier 1, though less dominating than the aforementioned decks. It's also falling towards t1.5 (I'm not sure if it's quite there yet, as I play a Quickdraw Dandywarrior-esque deck using OCG cards - Shooting Star Dragon, Formula Synchron, et al. and it works well...).

Back