• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Order of Chaos

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
  • So the new Order of Chaos booster pack is just around the corner for the TCG with the Sneak Peak this weekend. Along with the support cards for older archetypes is the introduction to the new archetypes, Inzektor and Armor Ninja.

So anyone interested in this new pack?

Personally I think Xyz Reborn might be a very useful card and possibly Sweet Corn, at least for me anyway.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • As I have said numerous times, Inzektors are OP.

Those will definitely be some of the chase cards of the pack.

Also Wind-Up Rat and Zenmaighty.

Years
  • Well Wind-Up Rat is already £20.

There isn't anything I want straight away from this set, but will most likely end up getting some of the stuff! :3​

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to this pack more than any other so far. I've got a lot I gotta get from it so hopefully I'll get some good pulls. (3x Wind-up Rat 3x Wind-up Shark 1x Wind-up Zenmaighty) And whatever Inzektors I get, I'm trading to my friend so he can build a Inzektor deck I helped him with.

Back